Forums

Help › Forums

Santa Giveaway

Sun, Dec 17 2017 10:42 AM (90 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 2:52 PM

Regarding the poor little boy Renn helped.

Although your help was and will always be remembered by that child Rich, all to many parents turn presents into weapons.

When a present is given to a child, it is very often taken away as punishment for misdeeds. Not a lot of people make this connection, as parents or friends.

A present given in love, then used as coercion, becomes uninteresting and reviled by the child. All respect in the manner it came, goes with it.

You keep on keepin on Rich, sorry to say, that very same day your gift was turned into a weapon by that foul mouthed ingrate of a mother.

I like the fact that you acknowledged the tat's costing more than she most likely will ever have in her hand again as liquidity

Merry Christmas 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 3:10 PM

alanti:

Stay tuned folks.........

I love the idea Wayne and I hope players to get behind this (on the assumption it does get announced).

Thanks Alan, glad you liked it. That's all I needed to hear.

OK folks, it's official, I will be having an event this year and I will be announcing it the weekend before Christmas in the "And Everything Else" section of the forums. Look for "Help Wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2016".

As I previously stated, this years event will be nothing like the past events. So, if you're looking for a place where all kinds of stuff will be given away from the pro shop...you'll be sorely disappointed.

I hope you'll join Alan and I in what I hope will be a very nice event to end the year with.

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 3:19 PM

Great to hear MC, once again, you have my full support.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 3:41 PM

I want in .

OPY

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 4:09 PM

Good to hear MrC.  I know that you put alot of time and effort into this in past years. Was only able to help once, and never asked.

Maybe some of the others have had bad experiences with who they gifted to. But trust me others were not that way.  I buy all my credits, earn very few.  The person I choose to gift to all they wanted were balls.  They did not use a very high level/expensive ball, I tried very hard to get them to try something else, maybe to improve their game.  They would have nothing of it, only wanted what they used.

Needless to say I bought them more sleeves then I originally intended to buy.  I stated this only due to the fact of other posts within this topic about the selfish/rude others that some have run into.  But yes, I have watched those posts every year, sort of in disgust.

I will look forward to your announcement later, as I feel that I want to be apart of this again.

Ohhhhhhh and not to forget/slight OPY and his 12 days.  Wonderful job on his part also.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 4:15 PM

Thanks Doc and Opy, I knew I could count on you guys. I hope you like what I have planned.

MC

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 4:53 PM

Totally agree with your stance man but I'm really glad you're putting something on Mr. C.

Anything I can do to help, just message me.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 5:14 PM

Riddle me this Bat Man .

Its not Christmas in July , and you Might not get the Gift . 

OPY 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 5:33 PM

PaulTon:
    Anything I can do to help, just message me.

Message sent Paul.

MC

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 7:03 PM

count me in too :)

RSS