Forums

Help › Forums

Santa Giveaway

Sun, Dec 17 2017 10:42 AM (90 replies)
  • SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 10:30 PM

mrcaddie:
    Look for "Help Wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2016".

Count me in.

• AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 11:23 PM

SlicedPepper:

mrcaddie:
    Look for "Help Wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2016".

Count me in.

Me, too, thanks.

AKD

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 12:52 AM

PaulTon:

Anything I can do to help, just message me.

Same here, always happy to help out the good causes.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 3:54 AM

alanti being a member of my club - cosa nostra - is a credit to the community with his wisdom and outlook on life.

Therefore I wish to be a part of whatever Mr C has in mind for Xmas.

I am not overloaded with credits but will do what I can to contribute.

OeJ

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 4:37 AM

Wayne...I have 450 credits...enough for a sleeve of decent balls or a low end putter. They are yours if you want them. If this isn't what you had in mind, I will just find someone and gift them. I usually do this throughout the year...so easy enough.

ct

ps: I say "low end putter", but a hell of a lot of good players use that $4 spider putter.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 5:55 AM

mrcaddie:
    For those of you in this thread that support my stance, I promise you that not a single credit can/will be used in the idea mentioned above

Thanks to everyone who was so quick to want to help. Before anyone else offers to help, I need you to remember what I said above (in bold). I also need you to remember that I said that this years event will be nothing like previous events.

Don't let the title of my upcoming post fool you, I'm just trying to stay consistent with previous years in that one aspect alone. You might need to go back to page one or two of this thread and see where CT quoted the reason why I was canceling this event in the first place.

Think "outside the box" on this one folks.

Have I piqued your interest? Good.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 7:18 AM

Wayne, you know I will help in any way I can. Always a pleasure.

Rich

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 10:50 AM

Like i said before you can count on me Wayne .      This year also, i will give some  of my time ,helping a Church group   ,give out food   to needy  familys  ,and old peoples  .  For my own present  i decided to  get close to my 3 brothers and 3 sisters before life takes me away to the great fairways up there .                     Frapp

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:16 AM

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 6:35 AM

PaulTon:

+1

RSS