Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Golf Maintenance 10/17 10PM PDT

Mon, Mar 27 2017 9:36 PM (91 replies)
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 1:15 AM

In all browsers I've tested I've noticed the memory usage increase the longer they are open, certainly if playing the game client.

It's second nature for me now to close and reopen Maxthon before each round.  Sometime I'll do it mid round if things start stuttering.  I certainly notice the difference on a fresh reload.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 4:17 AM

I've had the same problem since I got home from work 5 hours ago.   Got disqualified twice and had an argument with other players because they told me I was gay when I couldn't play my second shot and they waited for about five minutes.

No I have to use another browser and have to put a full-stop after each word.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:23 AM

Using Firefox and no problems HOWEVER - have they now opened up the Best Ofs to mobile players? According to the current clash, they have

• Young46
    1,295 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:08 AM

Here's my current dilemma with Firefox. Worked perfectly yesterday but obviously not the case today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLT2ziGdUY

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:40 AM

petervcpt:

stevietwotimes:

mine was Ok before the update,strangely im now having meter stutters about 4 times a 9 hole game......mine has not been this bad for ages !!!!!

I'm not experiencing any stutters...so what has changed on your side?

hey pete,

you know when you watch the meter come down and your about to hit your shot and stops half way up the bar.....it ruins a good scorecard :(

its not been as bad today but not as good as it was before the update...

forgot to say im on firefox and with my powerful imac i should be able to bring home the MARS probe thats just crashed landed :)

• okwestly
    176 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:44 AM

Exact same thing happening here. Odd that everything works fine playing the clash, but doesn't in all the rest of the game.

• rubberone
    7 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:44 AM

I'm having all the same issues as stated in the other post's, animation skips a lot of frames, meter gets stuck, backspin forget it. To me it looks like a server problem at wgt. But the big question here is where is WGT in this??? no replies no announcements no nothing!!!! at least they could address the problem and speak out, sending out a "we are working on it", I don't think it's the best way to treat their customers just saying absolutely nothing.

Just my opinion.

-rubberone-

• docflash9
    47 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:46 AM

Google how to repair mozilla,look for the link that has the refresh button and click. Fixed mine somewhat.

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 10:00 AM

Im using Maxthon Cloud browser and Max5 Beta5 version for game play and both work fine . No problems other than space bar doesnt work in bug report dont know about chat since I dont use it . Did you guys with problems forget to clear your caches and files after the updates ? Standard norms before you complain and vent as they usually work .

• backemup
    84 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 10:14 AM

on icedog8 recommendation I switched to ice dragon browser and everything works great. It was unplayable before

RSS