Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Golf Maintenance 10/17 10PM PDT

Mon, Mar 27 2017 9:36 PM (91 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 2:58 PM

JimbeauC:
    The only thing I noticed was all meters but especially putting were slow.

Shhhh don't tell 'em Jim!!

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 3:19 PM

WigerToods2010:

AceHoler26:

The game is unplayable using the Firefox browser for me.

^^^ FTFY

Works fine on FF (Ver:49.0.1) here alongside Adobe Flash (Ver: 23,0,0,185).

I am running both those versions and on the main menu screen and in the game play screen, when scrolling over the hyperlinks, they do not work.  The active link is offset to the right.  There is another thread where others also have this issue.

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 3:49 PM

Tried playing a round and everything is out of sync, WGT have you heard the saying " If its not broke leave the fek alone", now we got to wait until you pull your feking finger out of ur asses to get the problem fixed, and before anybody says try other browsers, been there seen that and wore the T-shirt and all the same out of sync, Damn you wgt.

DAVEGZ

• Latemodel62
    224 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:00 PM

I had the same problem using Firefox, where the game was unplayable. This is what helped me out.

Went to Firefox.com and on the home screen selected refresh Firefox. After the refresh, I had to place my add-ons back into Firefox.

Went to WGT to play a round and everything was back to normal.

Hope this may help someone out.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:09 PM

AceHoler26:

The game is unplayable using the Firefox browser

Just signed up for a ready go and found my meter unplayable. I am using firefox also. Switched over to chrome and that wasn't much better.

WGT please fix this now!

• ebankit
    150 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 6:00 PM

same problem here and with a bunch of other players experiencing the same issue...Firefox is great for playing the game-WGT fix this!!!

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 6:58 PM

Maxthon 3, by far my favorite browser  for WGT.   Not no more,  6 times crashed with fatal error and lost my 60 credits for Cabo

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 9:07 PM

I've been Firefox forever on WGT. For some reason, now my meter is all over the place and uncontrollable. What the hell happened????? Unable to play now...please fix this NOW!!!!!!!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:05 AM

Personally no meter problems here, but disappointing to see many with issues after the update.

Add to that no "news" on the update......and all for what...another bull-shite clash which has just started.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:55 AM

Problems with the android app last night, meter jerky, x winds affecting the ball  more than usual, fast greens running slow, opponents disconnecting.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, seemed to fix things.

RSS