Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Golf Maintenance 10/17 10PM PDT

Mon, Mar 27 2017 9:36 PM (91 replies)
  • Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 12:32 PM

Well, since the database maintenance, it has been screwed up. My irons are hitting long (Callaway Steel) PW going 170 yrds, 4 iron going 230 into a 10 mph headwind..., winds aren't playing true to indicated, greens aren't playing true to indicated, meter is jerky, screen is jerky, just to name a few. Members of my country club are having the same problems. At this point, I am refusing to spend another nickle on balls, clubs, etc., until this is fixed. I've been spending an average of $10 per week on my Nike Platinum balls. This is going to stop until i see improvements in the system. I clear my cache constantly so it's not there...come on WGT, you guys are making millions of dollars here weekly! Fix these stupid problems!!!!

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!!!!

~Chris

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 9:36 PM

Xpyburnt:

Well, since the database maintenance, it has been screwed up. My irons are hitting long (Callaway Steel) PW going 170 yrds, 4 iron going 230 into a 10 mph headwind..., winds aren't playing true to indicated, greens aren't playing true to indicated, meter is jerky, screen is jerky, just to name a few. Members of my country club are having the same problems. At this point, I am refusing to spend another nickle on balls, clubs, etc., until this is fixed. I've been spending an average of $10 per week on my Nike Platinum balls. This is going to stop until i see improvements in the system. I clear my cache constantly so it's not there...come on WGT, you guys are making millions of dollars here weekly! Fix these stupid problems!!!!

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!!!!

~Chris

So just to be sure I understand you point, you have been having these problems constantly since a database update on 10/17/2016 and only after 5 months + you are posting about this problem and looking for help?

Perhaps it's related to your browser.  I've had great success with Maxthon Cloud.  Sadly no one browser works for everyone.  Use the search box and look for other suggestions if you want to try something different. 

RSS