Forums

Help › Forums

Warning! Bad move by WGT with Putting Preview

Sat, Apr 18 2020 3:29 AM (57 replies)
  • HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 9:14 AM

cdefghi:
    This December will mark my 4th year anniversary here, so maybe I'm not the crusty vet you seem to be.

only 3 yr m8t, learn by mistakes

[get  with UEL, hardens the soul )

cdefghi:
     Sounds to me like you have a hair across ur azz because someone agreed with YJ, not you.

naaw East Coast buds, say as see,even if offend

NY ting. u from LA ?  Lol

cdefghi:
    Simple fix if you don't like the feature too:  Don't use it.

if only u'd'a said b4 Lol

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:02 AM

HIOSoon:

all it does is cut out the try n try again process and cater to the easy fix mob imo

I is thinks this must be players like I.

I is pays lot of money to be play here. I is thinking the WGT should cater for al peoples that why they is gives the putting preview.

I liking it, I is today using it. Sory for you that you is not likes me to be use it :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:27 AM

HIOSoon:
    naaw East Coast buds

No we ain't.

HIOSoon:
    NY ting.

Maybe in your part of NY (probably a city mouse) but fortunately, I'm 350 miles from that mess. Grew up in LA , too, west coast style.  

FWIW, Kilbrauer is an accomplished Champion that has applied herself learning the way you espouse. Why do you suppose she's taking to this new addition? Probably wants to be as good as she can be by validating what she already knows.

Maybe you could take a page out of her book and improve your own  game. Your words might carry a little weight then. Your way is obviously not working too good and I find that odd-it worked for me.  :-)

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:37 AM

YankeeJim:

HIOSoon:
    naaw East Coast buds

No we ain't.

Tryin to be nice is all  [ to someone with limited TG \ WGT skills ]

YankeeJim:
    Maybe in your part of NY (probably a city mouse)

the part u come to for a ball game ?  Lol

Still late to any party eh !

from what i read, all ya peers hit the heights b4 u ( plastic ) [rounds in only boy]

Look 4wards 2 herin from u CHAMP  lmffrao

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:41 AM

HIOSoon:
    from what i read, all ya peers hit the heights b4 u

Without a doubt. You see, WGT decided I needed some incentive so they whacked me with a 4 stroke average penalty when the new system came out. I got to start with a 65.95 average. Took a while to whittle that down. Too many AS games and not enough play-by-yourself rounds. Get the picture? :-)

HIOSoon:
    the part u come to for a ball game

Indeed and once was enough. The YES network has better views anyway. And the beer's cheaper.  LOL

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:47 AM

YankeeJim:

HIOSoon:
    from what i read, all ya peers hit the heights b4 u

Without a doubt.

YankeeJim:
    whacked me with a 4 stroke average penalty when the new system came out. I got to start with a 65.95 average. Took a while to whittle that down. Too many AS games and not enough play-by-yourself rounds.

No=one else did that happen to obviously.

YankeeJim:
    Get the picture?

OH, I got the script months b4 d excuses

ED  Jimmy boy, i held an olive branch, u fired it up ?  nw's   Lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 11:00 AM

HIOSoon:

And what would your excuse be?

HIOSoon:
    i held an olive branch

There has to be a conflict for this to make sense.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 11:00 AM

HIOSoon:

cdefghi:
    This December will mark my 4th year anniversary here, so maybe I'm not the crusty vet you seem to be.

only 3 yr m8t, learn by mistakes

[get  with UEL, hardens the soul )

cdefghi:
     Sounds to me like you have a hair across ur azz because someone agreed with YJ, not you.

naaw East Coast buds, say as see,even if offend

NY ting. u from LA ?  Lol

cdefghi:
    Simple fix if you don't like the feature too:  Don't use it.

if only u'd'a said b4 Lol

Fair enough with the 3 year thing M8, and easy enough now to understand why you couldn't get to TL in that time because of the UEL experience.  Not my cup of tea though, as my souls been hardened by real life experiences and I play this game to ease those pains and become a bit "unhardened."

I've yet to EVER play a short tee comp once I reached the tips, so pretty much what you see is what you get.( Sry- the Courteney Pony comp was from mixed tees, but didn't count on ones stroke avg from what I understand.)

The East Coast part??  Born and raised basically in New England my entire life, minus a few trips South when I was very young while my father served our country, and was transfered.

Actually now in Rhode Island since 1964, and a proud medicinal user/grower, seeing it's been legal here for quite a few years. There are multiple strains that do well under artificial light, but I only mentioned what I did for their mellowing affects.

I did say something about not using the new feature in my original post, but you musta missed it.

Hope your time here and your venture into UEL is as good for you as my time has been, and GL on your tier advancements.

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 12:16 PM

YankeeJim:

HIOSoon:

And what would your excuse be?

you r alluding to my Legend status i presume ?

{ get on UEL plastic Champ )

which i played mostly for TWO years, unlike u who slogged an still barely makes the grade after  *&^ years  Lol

YankeeJim:

HIOSoon:
    i held an olive branch

There has to be a conflict for this to make sense.

v true, u hardly ruffle my feathers, even with the hot wind u blow!!

Paul

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 12:20 PM

cdefghi:
    ]Fair enough with the 3 year thing M8, and easy enough now to understand why you couldn't get to TL in that time because of the UEL experience

i cud do it in a day on red ;)

RSS