Help › Forums

wow i just got dropped back to pro

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 22 2009 7:58 PM (35 replies)
  • Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:10 PM

Snake                      

i'll play an post honest scores on any tier im placed on,  i was referring in my original post to the fact that i'm more suited to being realistically placed in the pro teir as i post all scores and my average varies greatly from up to 78 down to 71, i post every score from every round that i play, alot of times thats after my opponents are no longer in game. check my profile and see when i last played in a tourney of any kind, i havent looked myself but i think it was probably february that i last attempted it. im not after the credits and im not trying to fool anybody with a fake average. i play only multiplayer as i enjoy having company on the course. your replies in this post are irrelavant and useless

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:28 PM

tibbets.. you're absolutely right and I agree with you.. that is why i phrased my argument with "as opposed to those who can't play on that tier"... 

I agree that the Master ranks are too full... perhaps we can get WGT off the mark and put in the Legends Tier... I am certain that only a few would be there.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:34 PM

Mainiack:
    ... and my average varies greatly from up to 78 down to 71, i post every score from every round that i play,
    Complete BS.  Now that you're a Master they might be that high, but when you were pro, you had to shoot sub 70s to even make a Master...  Please don't try to play the victim.. you made Master when Master was 67.xx from the Pros.

WGT is aware of this bug and you will be back to Master soon.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:35 PM

Just a point of interest. Although I'm now labeled a pro, I'm still teeing up at the blue tees, in my unlimited tourneys. I already registered for the 18 single, before being demoted, but haven't played. Wonder where I'll be playing from there.

• Sarg14
    36 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:03 PM

I play almost entirely all 9 hole rounds but tink it would be more fun to tee it up with the big boys.  Wind and length are not my problems.  Precision is.  I have told myself that once I make master level i will upgrade all of my equipment to challenge the best of the best.  Nine hole matches seem to be the majority of options when it comes to tournies.  I think WGT should come out with a weekly 18 hole tournament and I would play everyday.  After I become a master I will not care what my average is.  I will never be as good as you Tibbets but I relish the challenge.

Sarg

• Sarg14
    36 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:07 PM

Nevermind just made master.  Lets tee it up!

Sarg

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:35 PM

Go go Sarg!  Grats... what rank did you have.. 67.xx?

• Sarg14
    36 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:50 PM

Had a 65.33 until my first round as a Master.  Shot a -1 on Kiawah back 9 and it raised it to 66.39.  Think I will enjoy this tier when I upgrade tomorrow.  It is like starting over agian and it is awesome!  Hope Wgt will give me my 200 credits before I buy tomorrow.  Thanks Snaike.

Sarg

• Thambo73
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 6:35 AM

Just hit master a few mins ago

My average was 67.1 and played betpage finished -3 and my average went to 66.64 and it's put me in the master tier.

Time for a driver upgrade i think

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 7:37 AM

what about having to a single play round for those who make the average for master. shoot sub par and you advance to the master tier, if you don't you remain in the pro tier for a further week. this will stop the sandbaggers and make the master tier harder to acheive through just the average score. just like the pros have too gain their tour card make people gain their wgt master status.

RSS