Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 8:24 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Can someone recommend a therapist?

The great news is WGT pay for *one free therapist session when you hit 1500 consecutive days.

I only have 1495 days to go.......

*Conditions apply but never revealed

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 8:27 PM

Had this happen to me yesterday. First game I played today and I received the CDP points that I did not get yesterday. Second game played today and I received the CDP points for today. Consecutive days played has been restored and without resetting to zero, no longer getting the "you have not played today" message either.

Seems the World GLITCH Tour is back to its "normal" self. Can hardly wait to see what the gremlins have in store for us tomorrow.

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 9:28 PM

happened to me a few days ago too, I' moving so I thought I may have missed,but didn't

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 9:40 PM

Ladychipper:
    Okay guys, I played another game after my daily one and I got the consecutive days and check mark this time.  So for now I think we have to play another game after our daily one to get that part to work.  Still no 880 XP's for playing the CC Pass though

That's what happened to me tonight, though yesterday, worked just fine. 

Way to go WGT, way to defeat the entire purpose of combining the cc pass with the CDP!

SMH

• ecep315
    119 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:57 PM

I had the same problems most everyone else have expressed.  Played my first game of the day with my free pass and did not receive the bonus points.  Bought a pass and played another game with the same results.  I also did not get credit for consecutive days played after playing either game.  If this cannot be corrected and consecutive days restored, I'll go back to zero days played at 7pm tonight (3 Sept).  

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 2:54 AM

Ladychipper:

Okay guys, I played another game after my daily one and I got the consecutive days and check mark this time.  So for now I think we have to play another game after our daily one to get that part to work.  Still no 880 XP's for playing the CC Pass though. 

Confirmed. Same thing happened to me. My 1st game, using my CC pass in an alt shot game netted me a total of 30 XP and no green check mark.

I then played a practice hole at hole 10, BPB, and got the green check mark and I think about another 30 XP.

Can also confirm your last sentence; no 880 XP for consecutive days played - I'm now on 391 days.

I hope WGT will address this ASAP

Cheers,

Peter

• wiloughby
    313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:27 AM

last time after updates was the same. 

this glitch is affecting people's day's streak, xp, and also i need to 'sign up' to tournament i played few days before and it's written on my wall i did, but i'm not on the leaderboard. 

if you can't make the updates properly, just live it for now and do it when you'll now what's what.

• ConfusionMaster
    1,643 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 7:37 AM

Played three AS games on 1/9 no 880 CDP points, and no check mark

on 2/9 my CDP was 0, played a game and again no check mark a days is still 0

Just played an AS 3/9 CDP still 0 and still no check mark that I have played today.

On 1/9 I was getting Virus warnings from AVG using Edge and Firefox on Win 10.

On 2/9 and 3/9 no AVG Virus warnings.

• spitfiregirl
    211 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 8:04 AM

I want my 410 days back and all will be good!!!!!

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 8:33 AM

I have just completed my first round of today using a free pass. I only got credited with 251 xp's, no CDP bonus, no CC bonus.

RSS