Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 5:45 PM

WGTChampion:
    When I extended my own streak today everything worked properly and added to my personal and club XP normally. I'm seeing some reports saying that they're playing complete rounds and their bonus is not adding AND they're being told they haven't played the day yet

Just experienced this. Played earlier and all was normal-CDP extended and XPs to CC with pass. Played enough to get to the next day-started AS match about 30 mins before next day. Bought pass and finished match 40 minutes past new day. Got the 300+ points for the AS match but still showing not having played.

Will find out tomorrow if CDP keeps going.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 5:49 PM

WGTChampion:
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we have not forgotten about you all and are still investigating the issue and will update you all with any information as soon as I have it. 

It does not seem to be affecting the mobile platform. I haven't had any issues with my iPad. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 5:51 PM

• arleen9190
    33 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 6:26 PM

played 3 rounds today and yesterday and did not get credit for days until i played ctth each day

arleen

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 6:38 PM

Now that is weird, it works for some and not for others? 

• ksfiesta
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:05 PM

Yes it did. I played again tonight and received NO bonus points for consecutive days played. At this rate, I might make the next level (102) by the year 2021!! 

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:05 PM

Ladychipper:

Now that is weird, it works for some and not for others? 

Also, I have the green tick, but no XP bonus.

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:34 PM

Okay guys, I played another game after my daily one and I got the consecutive days and check mark this time.  So for now I think we have to play another game after our daily one to get that part to work.  Still no 880 XP's for playing the CC Pass though. 

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:54 PM

WGTChampion:

We're receiving a lot of reports about players not being properly awarded their daily bonus XP and we're investigating. I hope to have a more solid update for you soon. Can anyone give more information about this? When I extended my own streak today everything worked properly and added to my personal and club XP normally. I'm seeing some reports saying that they're playing complete rounds and their bonus is not adding AND they're being told they haven't played the day yet. Any additional information would be helpful. 

Thanks, 

_CHAMPION

EDIT: 3:35 PM 

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we have not forgotten about you all and are still investigating the issue and will update you all with any information as soon as I have it. 

_CHAMPION

Well this is day 2, and although I have received my consecutive days played, I now have not received the consecutive day bonus for two days in a row

Thanks,

fourdude

• skynyrdinards
    95 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 8:00 PM

Yep. Play a lot of alt shot. Not awarded pass point or consecutive points for it. Sincerely pissed off!

RSS