Forums

Help › Forums

Diamond Birdie Streak and Diamond Birdies in One Round

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:32 AM (36 replies)
  • dsfreeworld
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 12:56 PM

I dunno...I have seen this putting engine in action for months now...its tottally unfair...i can see by the amount of putts I leave on the table in round under 1 foot (at least 4) that I should be a 68 average player but to shoot 52's?  No macros running on the mouse?  You sure?  you should youtube yourelf playing 9 holes on Kiwah and post it for us to see...If you dont shoot like a 30 or 31 then my opion stays on hmmmmmmmm....

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 1:09 PM

dsfreeworld, it's a wind-less tournament from the easiest tees. Upgrade your putter & you'll see that low 50s scores are perfectly possible for the best players on this site at the August All Ladies tournament.

• dsfreeworld
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 1:16 PM

i need to upgrade my mouse!!!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 1:26 PM

It also helps that my average distance to the pin on my approach shots was 6.3 feet.  The longest putt I had to make was a flat 24 footer (aside from the eagle putt on 13).

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 1:49 PM

Heyas Canuck... grats on the superb round.

Don't let the trolls and haters get to you.  Those of us who have been here awhile know what is and what isn't possible and just who can do either.

We know the truth and because of that, we can give you teh ovation!

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 2:59 PM

I laugh at all of this talk about impossible.  Even the guys with the cheating devices still have to know all the breaks on all the greens.  Then they get deactivated.  Avatar makes putts, knows the greens and quite simply is really good.  I mean I even shot 55 and that says something about how easy it is playing.  I have shot 57 or below out there probably 20 times now.  I could have shot lower on three occasions if I was paying attention to the putter meter. 

• Prcdelepper
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:27 PM

WOW! Nice round. Respect! And like more people already wrote: don`t let the haters bother you, i`m sure 99,9 % of all the players here are glad to see you make scores like that. It takes practice and determination ( For the haters : Like in real life!!! |) . Keep it up!

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:27 PM

will be please inpregnate me so we can have a lovechild who wil shoot a 40??

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 5:43 AM

Sorry Dude(tte)... I have enough spawn already to deal with....

P.S.  That ^^^^ was for Faterson. 

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 5:10 PM

Hey Avatar.! Now, your next sceanrio is to....

Shot a 52, just like this one, on a ranked round.?! I would love to see that.! I think you can do it.!

RSS