Forums

Help › Forums

Diamond Birdie Streak and Diamond Birdies in One Round

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:32 AM (36 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 9:08 PM

So here it is... a WGT first!!!  Yes I know it was the easiest conditions possible but still....

• Teflonic
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 9:21 PM

WOW, that's nice. Congrats.

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 9:45 PM

sometimes i shoot a 51. i just dont post it because i dont want to embarass players like avatarlee, tibbets, nivlac, or any of the premier players. no im kidding, great job man. congrats!!!

• tigerclaw24
    24 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 9:48 PM

hey Avatarlee give yourself some credit, i dont care if it is from the red tees or with the easiest conditions that is frickin awesome. congrats! i knew someone was going to do it i just wasnt sure who would do it first Tibbets thunderbird or you? congrats again!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 10:04 PM

Congrats! It was bound to happen sometime, right?! C'mon man. List the name of the clubs that you had at the time! Please, everyone is wondering

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:42 AM

Oh...I forgot....I'm just a 70 player...oh no mr 60s....I am so scared...I don't believe u accomplished half of what...no...none of what U claim.   It just don't register is all..U are a shill-bot!

Workin for the house..stealin our credits...DOH!

• mincemop
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:43 AM

Don't know how to post a scorecard yet...but just shot a 53. Eagled the back 9 par five and parred the front nine par five (grrr) and 17. That was alot of fun. For one tourney I know what it's like to be one of "those guys"!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:55 AM

Longshire:

Stop embarrassing yourself, pal, it's the August All Ladies tournament played from the easiest tees with no wind, that score is very much possible.

mincemop:
    Don't know how to post a scorecard yet...

Here's a tutorial.

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:02 AM

wow !

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:21 AM

FATTYMAN...nice cartoonies dude...get to the point!

All I'm sayin is..yeah..once in a blue moon a great score..like dudes 53...but on a regular basis...ain't no way-no how...U cain't bullshit a bullshitter!..I'm not buyin it no matter what yall say!

But if in the remote possibility it is for real...my hat is off to U dude....

RSS