Forums

Help › Forums

Diamond Birdie Streak and Diamond Birdies in One Round

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:32 AM (36 replies)
  • thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:25 AM

This is all too impressive.  Even I will say that this is by far the best round on here.  I guess I have to get back to practicing.  51 is possible avatarlee.  I just wondering if you two putted on 13 to keep the streak going.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:25 AM

Longshire:
    my hat is off to U dude....

You got that right in the end.    I'm just a mediocre player here, but if I can score a 66 in that particular tournament, with a bunch of additional eagle/birdie putts missed by a few inches, you can bet your life on AvatarLee's ability to score 55 or below in this tournament on a regular basis!

Enter that tourney yourself, Longshire, and you'll see that your best score will be about 10 strokes below your usual round.

thunderbird:
     I just wondering if you two putted on 13 to keep the streak going.

I'm sure he did!  

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:32 AM

It is virtually impossible...Are there shills(BOTS) here or what....wake up n smell the green!

fatty..I will play U for 250 credits  match play...LoL!

Just givin my opinion is all...Great website...great game!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:24 AM

Faterson:
    thunderbird:
     I just wondering if you two putted on 13 to keep the streak going.

I'm sure he did!  

Actually, this time I didn't 'need' to.  The putt I had on 13 was a long slider that broke close to 2 1/2 gridlines and ended up rolling nearly 90 degrees off from the original line.  Very low percentage make.  

But yes, 51 is very possible with a good approach here and even lower if you get a nice hole-out.

@ Longshire:  I assure you that I am not a 'bot' nor do I use one, and I don't even know what a 'shill' is... I am a real player who has been around since the beginning, and there are many others on here that are fully capable of shooting this score, it just happened that I was the first.  Probably because I had the determination to do so.  So please, keep your accusations and innuendoes to yourself.  And like I've said before... "just because you can't do it, do not assume others cannot, or have to cheat to do so"

Lee

Postscript:  I looked 'Shill' up and no, I am not an employee or affiliated in any way shape or form with WGT.  Aside from thoroughly enjoying this site and (most) of it's users.

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:46 AM

Touche"

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:59 AM

Lee,

Great job man.  FYI did you know that if you had made eagle at any point during that streak you would not have received the Diamond Birdie Streak award.  I found that out last night during a long birdie run with and eagle sandwiched in and it did not recognize the birdie streak.  Seems like a flaw that needs to be fixed.  Sent a message to WGT and waiting for a reply.

I've been in the masters tier for about a week now (62.79) and on the site for just over a month.  I'll be gunning for you but afraid that you have set the bar extremely high.  Thanks for giving me something to work towards.  You're the man!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:11 AM

WGT knows about the birdie streak issue (I saw a posting from WGTAlex about it recently).

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:13 AM

Thanks Jake!  I'll be looking out for you! 

Yes I did know that... 

*edit* Damn smiley got me ninja'd... got to bookmark that page... lol

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:59 AM

What's next ???? An 18 ?????   Given the right clubs and conditions I wouldn't put it past you.   Nice Job Lee ....

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 7:48 AM

lvietri:
    What's next ???? An 18 ????? 
    No... that one is reserved for Tibbets and his Potential Best of 0 on the Kiawah Skill Challenge!  

RSS