Forums

Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 8:11 AM

PaulTon:

I contacted CS and reported a bracket problem, they immediately refunded my entrance fee and put a gold max ball in my bag. I started the bracket with a 29, had a good 2nd round too but it wasn't posted and showed up as a WD.

Overall I am quite happy with how WGT handled this, obviously I'm disappointed that it occurred but sh1t happens...

Yup......   Agreed.      Unfortunate for the ones that didn't reap the benefit of good rounds (I was in that boat as well)......  but, overall, and considering the magnitude of the issue, they handled it rather well............

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 9:05 AM

I have repeatedly contacted CS and they have done nothing but respond with a cut and paste response.  I don't get it.  Do they even read the mail?

I still haven't been refunded for the following brackets:

Edit:  I've just checked my account history:  They have refunded me 100 CR and a gold ball.  Still waiting for 3 more refunds.  

Cheers.  Sean.

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 9:31 AM

About getting credits back:

I had 1150 credits out swimming.

Found out there was an error after my first RG, so didnt want to waste time playing the other 3 I had entered.

Sent a mail to WGT but havent had anything refunded yet.

• rubberone
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 10:20 AM

Hi DP

I too had 2 RG tourneys out swimming and they returned the entry fee this morning, so I got my entry fee back but no rewards, according to what they tell us.

Hilsen rubberone

• Bodie2go
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 11:18 AM

Just letting you know that I competed in St. Andrews Classic 2nd round and it isn't posting score (couple days ago).  Still says Tee off Round 2 but then gives error message saying I am not eligable....my score would not have any affect on outcome of tourney, but just wanted to pass along.

Bodie

• vadernader
    62 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 6:00 PM

Guys have you read the thread?

They're aware of the issues with scores that were made but not posted and they're trying to see if they can fix it and adjust the scores, but yeah you can't play the St Andrews Classic (or other single play tournaments) over again if you played it already during the bugged time.

As far as refunds are concerned, be patient. They said they're getting a ton of support requests and trying to help each one out as fast and smoothly as possible but it takes time.

Everyone really needs to stop whining and taking their anger out on Champion and the support team because it is not their fault they are just the ones responsible for dealing with all the angry customers they are not the people to blame for the bug. They understand your anger and frustration but frankly yelling at them will not help. 

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 7:01 PM

vadernader:

Guys have you read the thread?

They're aware of the issues with scores that were made but not posted and they're trying to see if they can fix it and adjust the scores, but yeah you can't play the St Andrews Classic (or other single play tournaments) over again if you played it already during the bugged time.

As far as refunds are concerned, be patient. They said they're getting a ton of support requests and trying to help each one out as fast and smoothly as possible but it takes time.

Everyone really needs to stop whining and taking their anger out on Champion and the support team because it is not their fault they are just the ones responsible for dealing with all the angry customers they are not the people to blame for the bug. They understand your anger and frustration but frankly yelling at them will not help. 

That ^^^

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 8:59 PM

+1       well   said

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 10:13 PM

They refunded me no problem...and quik:)))

just write them with Tourny id #s..

I was the only one that posted on a standys 18 rg 50 cent and won 2000 credits.

Wasnt fair but hey......happens...lol

If they want it back they can have it ..

Untill then free balls for me..lol

Be patient, WGT support has never let me down..

Jill..

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 12:29 AM
     oneeyedjohn:

Replay #1 - an 80 yard wedge into 20 mh wind, no spin

Replay #2 - Full back spin drive into an 18 mph slightly against L>R crosswind

Replay #3 - my putt on #13 the third of 3 random holes

Conclusion - the meter is wonderful, the spin lack of, doesn't matter too much as one can make adjustments for that, and driving distance is not too good.

Durability sucks as usual, I think durability on every ball sucks and WGT know it.

___end Quote_____________________________________________

Ok sorry CT but I have ta vent and its not on Champion but wgt management of programming and making it right with those who lost winnings to another update programming shortfall.

So this ball is not just bad performance but irregular, hideous even. why do you sell such bad equipment as this?

And don't think the reduction of certain balls duration was not noticed either! Very bad to do without notice and gives poor consumer relations and confidence! 

WOW Champion you folks at wgt call it a gift for mistake ball we call it salt in the wound that is caused by repeated programming errors sheesh we thought you liked your costumers 

That ball is no gift its a insult REALLY.

no gift would have been better just admit and move on or those who ask for something for there loss of winnings etc..

I have spent in the high hundreds of bills over the years like approaching $600 maybe even more so just wow guys!

I played a cc member using the same ball and they had the same experience seems like a real slap in the face to offer this ball for wgt's programming  failure and  mistake when the ball is so bad and they knew this from prior feedback when the ball came out!!!

Come on guys this is no way to treat paying costumers that ball is not worth the time it took to make it and should not be given even for free!!!   so sad! Bitting my tongue!

SG88

Smiley Face Character Da Ghost n Friends @ GDBN CCSmiley Face Character

RSS