Forums

Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 10:58 AM

WGT, this game really is going downhill fast.

Bracket 313605 200cr entry, has me down as withdrawn even though my score of 55 is recorded in my score history.  

WGTChampion:

Also, we will be running a login ball tomorrow to help give you back  the hits on the ball you wasted. Tomorrow just by logging in you will receive a Max Gold Shimmer ball. 

_CHAMPION 

Gold shimmer balls really are no use to me, I have never used them, I will never use them. Nike level 48's please

Please reimburse my entry fee, plus the ball usage for the 2 rounds i have already played in the tournament. 

Ade

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 11:01 AM

I send 3 messages to the costumer service, i receive nothing

With all the withdraws (i play some rounds for nothing and use some balls for nothing) and with all the entry fee, i loose 2000 credits.

I was thinking costumer service was good...

So disappointed by wgt

• ScottAdomanis
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 11:32 AM

No..I cannot use my angles either. And my distance on drives are way down

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 12:42 PM

micheldess:

With all the withdraws (i play some rounds for nothing and use some balls for nothing) and with all the entry fee, i loose 2000 credits.

So disappointed by wgt

Not to pick on anyone, but I'm seeing a lot of these types of messages and wanted to address them. CS is crushing through emails as fast as they can to help everyone who has emailed in. They WILL get to everyone. Please be patient because they are receiving the heaviest volume of tickets they've seen all year. 

_CHAMPION

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:12 PM

WGTChampion:
    because they are receiving the heaviest volume of tickets they've seen all year. 

Ya don't say.......imagine that.

while not funny for those most directly impacted, I just can't help but to laugh imagining what is going on over there right now.  Time for a post mortem and an overhaul your "agile" product development process.  Good luck with that.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:15 PM

WGTChampion:

micheldess:

So disappointed by wgt

Not to pick on anyone, but I'm seeing a lot of these types of messages and wanted to address them. CS is crushing through emails as fast as they can to help everyone who has emailed in. They WILL get to everyone. Please be patient because they are receiving the heaviest volume of tickets they've seen all year. 

_CHAMPION

Hey Champ

Let's see, the witless morons marketing people/programmers decide to implement a couple of new changes, none of which were requested, and in the course thereof, manage to withhold 10's of thousands of credits from paying members. These same loyal members who, in all expectation of A Fair Deal, have been now royally bilked.

And you want them to have patience because Customer Service (now THERE'S an oxymoron!) are under stress due to an increased workload?

And this communication of yours was proofed and approved?

Wow.

Or should I say, "MEOW"

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:17 PM

I can totally see why people are so frustrated by this, it really is unbelievable how often a change to the game causes major unforeseen problems.  Why on earth they don't leve the site down for an extra half hour and play some rounds is beyond me, you'd think they would have learned by now.

However, we have to remember it isn't the fault of CS or the mods who post here.  Obviously CS is there to deal with this sort of thing so can't really be given much sympathy but Shoe, Icon and Champion are always in the front line when these things blow up and have to deal with a massive amount of anger in the forums.

I'm pretty sure everything will be sorted out in the end, I'm equally sure some people will have left the game for good over this latest screw up.

I know it must be incredibly annoying and insulting for someone who has lost thousands of credits to be given a free ball and expected to be happy with it.  This is just rubbing salt into the wound.

Please remember it isn't the fault of those staff members who read and reply to posts though.  They haven't done anything wrong but, as ever, have to deal with most of the outrage.

• coolness1
    1,219 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:32 PM

Those hack level balls are worthless to any high level player.  You couldn't at least give the pro level ball....or more appropriately, a sleeve of them?

It doesn't help your PR when you are exceedingly cheap like that (and giving the better ball at a very minimum doesn't cost WGT a dime!!!).  Giving a sleeve makes it seem like you actually care about your customers.

No offense, but that was a really stupid decision by whoever made that one....

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:18 PM

MainzMan:
    However, we have to remember it isn't the fault of CS or the mods who post here.  Obviously CS is there to deal with this sort of thing so can't really be given much sympathy but Shoe, Icon and Champion are always in the front line when these things blow up and have to deal with a massive amount of anger in the forums.

I largely agree with that, although a post from someone in wgt with something approaching an apology in it would be nice.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:51 PM

petervcpt:

WGTChampion:

micheldess:

So disappointed by wgt

_CHAMPION

Hey Champ

Let's see, the witless morons marketing people/programmers decide to implement a couple of new changes, none of which were requested, and in the course thereof, manage to withhold 10's of thousands of credits from paying members. These same loyal members who, in all expectation of A Fair Deal, have been now royally bilked.

And you want them to have patience because Customer Service (now THERE'S an oxymoron!) are under stress due to an increased workload?

And this communication of yours was proofed and approved?

Wow.

Or should I say, "MEOW"

Look, we at WGT totally understand the frustrations from our players and we absolutely apologize for everything that has happened. Our CS team is not as many people as you may think and they're dedicated to help each and every one of you. We want everyone to know that they will be responded to, but there's a ton of messages coming in which will cause delays in their normal response time.

My update was certainly not meant to make anyone upset, just to let people know what to expect when emailing in. 

Thank you all for your patience. 

_CHAMPION

RSS