Forums

Help › Forums

Sun, Aug 7 2016 2:32 PM (43 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2016 8:24 AM

webbjoseph:

Got a question to ask, how would one stop someone who has a real bad and nasty mouth from playing, or is it even possible. i know you can ture your chatt off. but this is supposed to be a gentelmans game. and to me playing someone that is that nasty mouth, there is know place to me here in WGT. can this guy be reported. i was going to post his name buuut, i will wait on that for now. if you can report this guy , how, and to hum would you report him to. ?????? Thanks Joe

Hi webbjoseph,

You can report players to customer service here: Help Request . If you have screen shots of the conversation, be sure to send them as well. :) 

Please note that it is against our Community Guidelines to call out a specific player and the best course of action would be to get CS involved. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2016 9:15 AM

"Now take your BS and judge no one but yourself."

Excellent advice...^^^

"(05) Those seeking an honest game, or honesty in general, within the WGT virtual entity, will not find it."

Perhaps you can also follow the advice?

ct

ps..your post alludes to a soldier who found himself in a theatre of war?. Been there also..many times.. I don't refer to myself in the third person, but help is available.

Regardless, I am done with this thread, so good luck to you.:)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2016 2:32 PM

...........   Image result for wingnut pics

RSS