Help › Forums

Sun, Aug 7 2016 2:32 PM (43 replies)
  • Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 9:04 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 10:34 AM

If only we could somehow combine the positive people with the negative people and make organic batteries...

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 10:55 AM

x

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:05 AM

I read all of your post and some of it is quite interesting but frankly a lot of it is deranged babbling. i.e. -

Dneirf:

To feed the VEM, there exists an array of input variables for players to choose from. Some of those variables include: choice of clubs, balls, avatars, country clubs, the "ding", text conversations, sportsmanship, friends, gifts, xp points, and many more

The D-VEM Theory further suggests that negative input to the VEM from any one player, or group of players in multiplayer games, results in both D-VEM_shorts and D-VEM_longs negative feedback from VEM. Negative inputs to VEM include but are not limited to: quitting games prematurely, arguing with other players, showing poor sportsmanship, adverse texting or adverse forum posting, bashing WGT and/or support.

The  highlighted text above is nonsense, have you read the VEM patent?

If not you should, instead of inventing yet another lunatic conspiracy theory about the game.

Thanks for posting though, you made me smile.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:07 AM

mkg335:

If only we could somehow combine the positive people with the negative people and make organic batteries...

Post of the week Mark  : )

As to the OP, I got bored after a few lines and nearly let my glass of Cardhu slip from my fingers.   Any post that nearly causes such a disaster is instantly black flagged.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:17 AM

BMX123:

%

Good post, although if I'm honest, I prefer ratios.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:40 AM

I'd like to thank the judges for awarding me Post of the Weak Week and I promise to use my title to spread joy and happiness and joy throughout the universe.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 12:07 PM

PaulTon:

I read all of your post and some of it is quite interesting but frankly a lot of it is deranged babbling. i.e. -

Dneirf:

To feed the VEM, there exists an array of input variables for players to choose from. Some of those variables include: choice of clubs, balls, avatars, country clubs, the "ding", text conversations, sportsmanship, friends, gifts, xp points, and many more

The D-VEM Theory further suggests that negative input to the VEM from any one player, or group of players in multiplayer games, results in both D-VEM_shorts and D-VEM_longs negative feedback from VEM. Negative inputs to VEM include but are not limited to: quitting games prematurely, arguing with other players, showing poor sportsmanship, adverse texting or adverse forum posting, bashing WGT and/or support.

The  highlighted text above is nonsense, have you read the VEM patent?

If not you should, instead of inventing yet another lunatic conspiracy theory about the game.

Thanks for posting though, you made me smile.

Paul you should have highlighted the entire post. None of it makes much sense. 

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:14 PM

Interesting theory, but, way too much conjecture about what actually occurs. Think of me simply as a variable that increases the difficulty as the player becomes more proficient ( that, or simply as your worst enemy, as most do:)

Vem:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:23 PM

I've been working on postulating a  'theory of everything', I have successfully solved the quantum/newtonian conundrum.

What I have discovered  leaves just one question unanswered. I'm going to publish and be damned though.

If you wish to read it, just google-  'Paulton's; How long is a piece of string theory'

RSS