Help › Forums

I strongly questions how sucjh results are achieved without cheats

Thu, May 26 2016 3:12 PM (151 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 4:46 PM

TheAceFactor:

ct690911:
    And Lily stated 8 HIOs over seven weeks. Not the total for her playing time on wgt.
    Errr ,   yeahhhhh  ,  Umm ,  that's kinda' what this meant...

Another speaks of 8 ,  actually has 200 % of that showing in ranked stats....

...but will certainly try to be more clear next time....

You were relating the statistics to being humble. I apparently have to quote you verbatim to help you remember. It's already been demonstrated you don't read posts by the way you routinely butcher their intent (at least those from men)..I mistakenly gave you credit for reading your own...note to self.:)

"Another speaks of 8, actually has 200 % of that showing in ranked stats...Who'd you all say was humble again?"

ps: Don't get Mike upset by blowing your curfew.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 4:58 PM

Amazingly clueless.........

Do you have the ability to comprehend English  ?

Can you answer a question  ?

Let's see.....

If a person boasts to have 20 , yet has 3 ,  and another claims 16 , but has 8 ,  and (please go slow and try to stay with me here) ,  another speaks of 8 , yet has 16.... Who do you say is more humble and modest  ?

Does this statement/question ,  which is exactly what I said the 1'st time, make any sense at all to you  ???

Beyond words

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 5:04 PM

I know what you said the first time..and I know what you said (and didn't say) the second time...you should thank me for helping you to reconcile what you are saying now..:)

Are you Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann in disguise?

Have a nice evening.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 5:07 PM

Ain't this thread great?  Combo Grammar and Sarcasm wars!  Woo-Hoo!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 5:23 PM

TheAceFactor:

Oh Jim...same ol' ,  same ol' ....

State facts.

Ask a question.

Get attacked.

I read and comprehend quite well forum master , yet if I'm asked how many of this or that I have...I reference what is actually documented , not enhanced by 50-85%.

Until next time ,

~Ace~                                                    

No, it's this time. You made a fool of yourself. I stated a fact and you missed it.

Take a Midol.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 5:26 PM

@Andyson

True..but at least most people can change it up. Ace is a one trick pony..shows up, cherry picks the intent of a post (I've yet to see her use the full quote, or provide proper context, even with her own posts)...she then acts the sarcastic tough when called on the discrepancies..ho hum

ct

ps..but, like Henry K, she's harmless and can be entertaining at times.:)

@YJ

Her targets are always men...every time...I don't think a midol will cure that.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 6:23 PM

sky0diver:

The top money earlier (who shows in excess of 130 birdies If I recall correctly) also has a longest drive exceeding 470 yards! now that made me wonder: let's say you play the longest driver available currently and have a 30 mph back wind on a dry fairway,- you still won't get to 470 yards!!!!!

So how is that possible? am I missing something here (are there secret super drivers one gets at "champion level"? It takes the fun out of the progress to play better if I am not convinced some people are using some questionable "assistance" with their game....

I guess that you have never heard about World Long Drive Championship where the best of the best exceed 500yds mark in real life.

Mike Dobbyn, Worlds Longest Drive Champion(551 yards), hitting the golf ball 161 mph. This was taken at the Celebrity Pro-AM Memorial Event for Danny Gans to benefit The First Tee of Southern Nevada hosted by Rita Rudner located at Wildhorse Golf Club in Henderson, Nevada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_drive

RSS