Help › Forums

I strongly questions how sucjh results are achieved without cheats

Thu, May 26 2016 3:12 PM (151 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 2:01 PM

mathia14:
    To care less means you can care less.

Well, duh, that's what John was pointing out.  Gotta think deep with John. LOL

(Opening for you there, Colin.)   Gotta?   I shoulda said "have to." :-D

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 2:07 PM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

It's possible I made a grammatical error. But seriously Paul, a small mistake ^^ warrants a "deary me"?...oi vey

..harsh, my friend, very harsh.

The use of 'of' instead of 'have' really rips my knitting, hence my comment, nothing personal Col.

It didn't make sense in the sentence either, remove the word of and the sentence made perfect sense anyway.

Now you claim that I have ripped your knitting?..ok Granny, what have you done with Paul (and tweety bird)?

No matter, to appease your intolerance for heathen colloquialisms, I have amended my error ridden post.:)

ps: The highlighted "anyway" is redundant, and you should have used quotation marks around "of".  And yes, I realize it's poor form to correct your grammar, while you are correcting my grammar...lol

cheers,

ct

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 2:14 PM

YankeeJim:

ct690911:
    It's possible I made a grammatical error. But seriously Paul, a small mistake ^^ warrants a "deary me"?...oi vey

LOL. Be happy that's all you got for that shameful mistake. I suppose I could point out that when you pronounce "should've," the contraction of should and have, it sounds like "shouldof" so were it anyone but you, I'd let it slide. 

You get no pass, sir.  You're too edgamucated.  ;-)

...or to quote a line from Aeschylus's Agamemnon: "By the sword you did your work, and by the sword you die."

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 2:42 PM

One boasts 20 , actually has 15% of that claim in ranked stroke stats...another claims 16 , actually has 50 % shown in stats...Another speaks of 8 ,  actually has 200 % of that showing in ranked stats....

Who'd you all say was humble again  ?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 2:52 PM

Simple truth.

If they beat me....they must be cheating.....

Seriously....Yes there are some cheats, but also some very good players who have mastered the game, by hard work, and have taken the time to learn every aspect of it.

It gets a little tiresome when someone complains just because they cannot score as well as others.

They are usually average players who will never take the time or effort to master the game, and will often create new accounts to dupe genuine newbies....bottom feeders in other words.

I have no time for cheaters or multi's. but to be honest, they do not affect me as I play for fun.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 3:11 PM

TheAceFactor:
    .another claims 16 , actually has 50 % shown in stats

Read what I claimed. I said I could prove 16 and if you take the time to look at the CTTH ones, the ones that don't show in the regular stats, you would understand what I was talking about.

Epic fail.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 3:30 PM

Now we're having some good, nasty fun and it's time for me, the cunning linguist, to sort the "could care less/couldn't care less" controversy.

A few of my distinguished colleagues are missing the subtext of "I could care less."  The statement is sarcastic in that the "as if" isn't spoken but is most definitely implied, so that the statement should be understood this way:  "As if I could care less." 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 3:31 PM

Oh Jim...same ol' ,  same ol' ....

State facts.

Ask a question.

Get attacked.

I read and comprehend quite well forum master , yet if I'm asked how many of this or that I have...I reference what is actually documented , not enhanced by 50-85%.

Until next time ,

~Ace~                                                    

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 3:41 PM

YankeeJim:

TheAceFactor:
    .another claims 16 , actually has 50 % shown in stats

Read what I claimed. I said I could prove 16 and if you take the time to look at the CTTH ones, the ones that don't show in the regular stats, you would understand what I was talking about.

Epic fail.

And Lily stated 8 HIOs over seven weeks. Not the total for her playing time on wgt. 

ps. as far as "humble", I'm pretty certain Mike meant that in jest.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 4:18 PM

ct690911:
    And Lily stated 8 HIOs over seven weeks. Not the total for her playing time on wgt.
    Errr ,   yeahhhhh  ,  Umm ,  that's kinda' what this meant...

Another speaks of 8 ,  actually has 200 % of that showing in ranked stats....

...but will certainly try to be more clear next time....

:  \

RSS