Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 2:55 PM

Hi Maya,

Yes, I have been looking for someone to run those kinds of tournaments to make it equal for all members.  I know a lot of our members like it because we have done it in the past.  I will invite you into our club as soon as you relinquish membership in your current club.  Let me know when you are ready.  Have fun and be Nice and Friendly!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:30 AM

Maya,

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your stay.

• TheHoss74
    125 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 8:36 AM

Hello, I'm interested in joining a Country Club but really not sure how they work, XP, Passes, etc..  I had total lower lumbar reconstructive surgery in 2005.  I was a scratch golfer before that and was a full member at Stonebridge CC, this is now the only way for me to play golf and I love it, I wish that I would have found this app years ago.  I am a former USCG Rescue Swimmer and Desert Storm Veteran and get along with everyone.  I have seen many postings and also have had many invites to CC's but have just been playing 9 hole rounds and leveling up, right now I'm approaching lvl 80 and currently a Tour Pro.  I see where different CC's have designated platforms and as I have access to all three I only play on my IPad and I'm not sure if that would be an issue.  If you think that I would be a good fit please send me a friend request and message me.  Thank you and have a Very Happy New Year!   Hoss

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 7:05 AM

Hi Maya,

I hope you are enjoying our club and thank you for what you are bringing to us.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 4:30 PM

Hi Hoss,

We have a number of mobile players.  You would feel right at home here.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 12:20 PM

Bump!

(tap)(tap) Is this thing on?!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 10:22 AM

I remember my grandfather had a parakeet.  When I was very young and we would visit during the holidays, he could make the parakeet sing Christmas songs.  He would hold a lit candle under the birds right foot and the bird would start singing "Oh little town of Bethlehem..." and then he would move the lit candle to under the left foot and the bird, without skipping a beat, would go right into, "Joy to the world the Lord has come...".  He got the biggest kick out of showing off his special bird.

Well, one time, when my grandfather left the room to go to the bathroom, he went to the bathroom a lot, I held the candle right between both feet of the bird to see which song he would sing.  The bird immediately started singing, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...", no lie.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 11:03 AM

Bump please.

Thank you.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 5:42 PM

Watch out for that BUMP!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 4:20 PM

I was taking a walk yesterday, I try to walk about 3 miles a day, and I realized why you never see one of those big black birds, a crow, dead in the street from being run over by a car.  It's because there's always another one up in a tree screeching, "ca-car, ca-car".  Just say'in, the things ya think about when you're walking.

RSS