Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 9:55 PM

Here's hoping your Twitter account settings are proper, otherwise who knows what you might have above you on your walks.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 10:25 AM

It took MONTHS for WGT to approve my posting here, and my first post never appeared in this thread, just my last one above from yesterday.

Anyway, I was asking many of the same questions Hoss did, except I'm not a mobile platform user. 

I'm just more curious about how the CC works overall.  I somehow got into another club a while ago, and I never saw any posts or messages, or tips from anyone.  I struggled to find out exactly what I was doing there, and what I could expect.  There were no guidelines or rules for any types of games.

I'm not particularly good at this golf game, even after being here so long.  I've been stuck at TP forever it seems, and just recently started playing more stroke games.  But I'm not one to spend much money here, maybe a 20 spot here and there to keep balls in my bag.

So, fill me in, I'd love to see what this is all about.

Knock

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 6:49 PM

Knock,

Welcome to our club and I hope you enjoy your stay.  Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions or give me any suggestions.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 9:17 AM

If you want to join our Club League Tourney for February, now would be a good time to join us.  We have separate mobile and PC user brackets.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 5:18 AM

New members still have time to join our handicapped February Club League tournament run by Maya from Japan.  She does a great job.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 5:59 PM
    Please bump because I don't want people to miss the opportunity to join such a great country club. Thank you.
  • WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:02 AM

Bump! 

Please.

Thank you.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 5:44 PM

Bump please.

Thank you.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 6:00 AM

Hurry up to join tomorrow so you can enter our March Monthly League Tourney and our Monthly Points Tourney.  They both start tomorrow and are handicapped to level the playing field.

Thanks.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:53 AM

Logically speaking:

If nobody is perfect,

And our club is nobody,

Then, our club is perfect.

And since everybody strives,

To be perfect,

You should hurry up and join,

Before there are no spots left.