Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 4:17 AM

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 12:05 PM

The Nice and Friendly is looking for a few new members.

We are a 250-member, level 19 club with lots of inter-club tourneys, h2h games most every night, an encyclopedia full of golf tips and terms, and club vs club tourneys. We offer both hard, medium, and easy tourneys to choose from, and if you don’t like what you see, just make your own. You have the authority to create your own tourney from day one of your membership.

Although we do have a small handful of members that play in the clash & turf wars there is absolutely no requirement to play in either. You play what you want to play, when you want to lay it.

·        Both mobile and PC players welcome.

·        All levels are welcome.

·        Level 19 club so we have unlimited shot pal & putter pal.

·        We use discord for our h2h games, but not a requirement.

·        Mistresscosette’s many golf tips well known throughout the WGT community.

·        Play what you want, when you want.

·        Very active club. Most of us play every day.

·        Members can create any tournament they wish from day one.

If you are new to WGT, or just what a change from your current status here please give us a try. If you like what you see, then stay if you like. If it’s just not your cup of tea, then we wish you the best on your journey on WGT. You will be welcomed back you wish.

We are a no drama club, and we will keep it that way. All are welcome but we do require our members to be Nice and Friendly to each other.

Look me up if you would like to join our great club.

Dave33200

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 7:13 AM

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:18 PM

• StarGGS
    97 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:19 PM

Hi Dave, I have been playing for 7 years. Play ever day; always use my passes for CC each day. Don't like being told I have to play all Clashes. I'm a friendly, all American guy just looking for a place to play. I can't putt so I'm not any good. Would appreciate a club invite from you guys. Thank you.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:25 PM

StarGGS:

Hi Dave, I have been playing for 7 years. Play ever day; always use my passes for CC each day. Don't like being told I have to play all Clashes. I'm a friendly, all American guy just looking for a place to play. I can't putt so I'm not any good. Would appreciate a club invite from you guys. Thank you.

Hi Larry.

We don’t judge others here at the N&F. You play the way you want to play, when you want to play. We have a good bunch of our members who will help you improve your game, or you can learn on your own, no pressure at all. If you need help it’s there. All we do ask is that you play at least once a month to stay active.

We have no requirements to play in the clash, TW’s, or other tournaments. We allow our members to make their own tournaments from the first day they join.

You are always welcomed at the Nice and Friendly CC as long as you play nice with others.

Invite sent.

Dave. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:11 PM

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:02 PM

The Nice and Friendly is looking for a few new members.

We are a level 19 club with lots of inter-club tourneys, h2h games most every night, an encyclopedia full of golf tips and terms, and club vs club tourneys. We offer hard, medium, and easy tourneys to choose from, and if you don’t like what you see, just make your own. You have the authority to create your own tourney from day one of your membership.

Although we do have some of our members that play in the clash & turf wars, there is absolutely no requirement to play in either. You play what you want to play, when you want to lay it.

·        Both mobile and PC players welcome.

·        All levels are welcome.

·        Level 19 club so we have unlimited shot pal & putter pal.

·        We use discord for our h2h games, but not a requirement.

·        Mistresscosette’s many golf tips well known throughout the WGT community.

·        Play what you want, when you want.

·        Very active club. Most of us play every day.

·        Members can create any tournament they wish from day one.

If you are new to WGT, or just what a change from your current status here please give us a try. If you like what you see then stay. If it’s just not your cup of tea, then we wish you the best on your journey with WGT. You will be welcomed back you at any time.

We are a no drama club, and we will keep it that way. All are welcome but we do require our members to be Nice and Friendly to each other.

Look me up if you would like to join our great club.

Dave33200

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM

RSS