Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual US Open

Sun, Jul 3 2016 7:42 PM (65 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 11:59 PM

Objectively the real shame is that WGT loses credibility and durability and for an online game it's a such a tough thing, if "math" is not an opinion durability means customers. During these months the gap on paper (video are not available but it doesn't make difference) seems to be really really important even for all those who until a few months ago we considered great players, all around. They are still but without any winning cue against those 50's arounds, leitmotiv during this Virtual Tour. They are in row too despite years of experiences, games, challenges, surely not made at the first attempt and what makes credibility a pure fock up is the first attempt.

Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe incredible perseverance from the magician rabbit. Hope the next big player will choose a pig flying so to have no doubt about what we will see.

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 3:05 PM

LuckySkreet:

Dstylie:

I thought for sure he would break 50, must have held something back so not to look too suspicious

LMAO..............

Imagine that............  Probably only 1st attempt......I'm quite sure breaking 50 would be a cake walk on attempt #2.

Shame that all  of his/hers/its fabulous rounds are never streamed.......  or better yet, never mandated by WGT...........   

+1 Lucky :-)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 9:37 AM

+2 and I can think of another person who shoots some mediocre rounds, until it's a big money round and he manages to shoot some fantastically low scores ... hmmmm ... ?

• Dstylie
    774 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 6:21 AM

Guess he was saving his 49 for a tougher course, Chambers. And a 7 shot win over the best players in WGT

leaderboard.aspx?id=48af2dbd971946b4a500a60f0145ec90

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 10:10 AM

Dstylie:

Guess he was saving his 49 for a tougher course, Chambers. And a 7 shot win over the best players in WGT

leaderboard.aspx?id=48af2dbd971946b4a500a60f0145ec90

LOL.......   That's some Flashtastic scoring right there....................

• cardioverter
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 10:47 PM

thats why i stopped playing tiger woods. play it long enough and there is no challenge.   For me the greens on VUSO are unplayable because i dont have $$$ irons to put any spin on the ball. have to try links style which with the speed and contours nothing holds.  so i understand the feast or famine concept.  im starving.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:40 AM

Qualification over.

Tried so hard, almost eagle in each holes with even an ace on No. 6 yesterday evening (separate strokes) but never reach the 56 cut. Wasted days and days without no playing after see the leaders scores and it will be a shame that at least a couple of them won't play the final championship due their probably withdraws, but my final scores it's only my fault with many missed eagles and birdies.

Congratulations to all the final contenders, see you next year.

David

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:34 AM

I thought I'd managed to qualify with a 55 but it appears I am not able to play the championship rounds.  What's going on ?

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:38 AM

Steve, it's probably just not active yet :)

• Bigmuggsy
    603 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:57 AM

I'm wondering the same thing....shot 56 and in position 149 yet not able to play.

Simply not active yet?  Says it starts 1 July :(

RSS