Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 10:03 PM

drmoose:
    Meanwhile, back on planet Henry, all the Kawa-ites await, in breathless anticipation, word of their most revered saviors' latest endeavors.

Henry was last seen with his horse, and a brand new copy of the Karma Sutra

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 3:24 AM

Henry and doc finally meet up for a match play game .

They come to the 7th hole with a long carry over a water hazard.

Henry  tees up and hits it into the middle of the lake. He reaches into his bag to find that he is out of balls. He then asks the doc for a ball and proceeds to hit it into the water as well.

This goes on three or four more times and when he asks the doc for yet another ball,

The doc finally  says.”Henry, these balls cost me a pretty penny.”

Henry  replies, “Doc, if you cannot afford to play the game, then you shouldn’t be out here.”

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 11:58 AM

I still believe in my heart that "I", Henry (the one and only) Kawa is the greatest player in the world of all time, who has ever lived.   I am the only person in WGT history to have an 802 game winning streak in Match Play.  I am currently on another winning streak - hopefully I can match or beat the record of 802.   I have a long way to go to beat that record.   Michael kind of spoiled my streak a year back but I am a way better player now.  If we were to play again I believe the outcome would be different.   Sorry Michael but I really think you wouldn't have a chance now.    Before our upcoming re-match Michael, I would love to play Doc, just so he sees for himself what a great player I am.   This is the last time I will be telling people how great I am because contrary to what people believe, I am a very humble person.

• HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 1:59 PM

......I've got my popcorn and beers......this will be great viewing live.

• zzbradyzz
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 11:39 AM

krskfr:

Just curious what the WGT community thinks is the best way to determine who the top player in this game is? There are many really really great players, however there has to be a #1. Breaking down stats is a good indicator, however which statistics are the most imperative to formulate a conclusion on? I guess "par 3" "par 4" and "par 5" scoring average is a start, but not entirely empirical. Any thoughts?

hahaha.....this game runs on algorithms...wgt controls the victor before the 1st tee is snapped....*** cheaters!!!!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 1:56 PM

zzbradyzz:
    hahaha.....this game runs on algorithms...wgt controls the victor before the 1st tee is snapped....*** cheaters!!!!

So says the restarter/multi....or real fast learner......

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 2:23 PM

HenryKawa:

I still believe in my heart that "I", Henry (the one and only) Kawa is the greatest player in the world of all time, who has ever lived.   I am the only person in WGT history to have an 802 game winning streak in Match Play.  I am currently on another winning streak - hopefully I can match or beat the record of 802.   I have a long way to go to beat that record.   Michael kind of spoiled my streak a year back but I am a way better player now.  If we were to play again I believe the outcome would be different.   Sorry Michael but I really think you wouldn't have a chance now.    Before our upcoming re-match Michael, I would love to play Doc, just so he sees for himself what a great player I am.   This is the last time I will be telling people how great I am because contrary to what people believe, I am a very humble person.

Actually, it'd be a re-rematch.  We've played twice.

Go get your game with doc.  I'm good with round 3 after that.

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 12:26 AM

Henry after a slight hook .

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 12:37 AM

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Henry  was telling his neighbour,

"I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

"Really," answered his neighbour .

"What kind is it?"

"Twelve thirty."

• Next260
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 6:10 PM

HenryKawa:

Got to like a humble man.

RSS