Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2017 9:30 PM

opyeuclid:

The best player of this game does not care about scores or stats or number of friends on a list or who gives best head to a horse .

It is the player that has FUN with the game .  The player that is here to enjoy a round of golf in WGT land , The player that that can Just be thankful for the time to spend looking for Easter eggs or the Squatch .  

The best player is one thing , But the best player,s are another ,  

Many of the best of us here now and gone are all the winners of the title of ,

Best player .

OPY

Sorry OPY sir, but I have no idea what you are talking about.  I will just chalk it up to >  YOU MUST BE DRUNK!  You make no sense at all.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2017 11:53 PM

HenryKawa:

HenryKawa:

MichaelStroke:

I know where the two TL losses came from.  :D

Hahaha.   Hi Michael.   I should have beat you that game.   I took the early lead and thought it would be clear sailing..... I was wrong.   I am a MUCH better player today, than I was then.

Nice talking to you again Michael.  I assume you may be up for a rematch some day soon?   I am a little nervous because you are a very good player.

Which one of you are selling cookies ?

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 7:31 AM

bypass07:

HenryKawa:

HenryKawa:

MichaelStroke:

Hahaha.   Hi Michael.   I should have beat you that game.   I took the early lead and thought it would be clear sailing..... I was wrong.   I am a MUCH better player today, than I was then.

Nice talking to you again Michael.  I assume you may be up for a rematch some day soon?   I am a little nervous because you are a very good player.

Which one of you are selling cookies ?

Selling cookies?  What are you babbling about?  What is that supposed to mean.  You drunk too?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 5:32 PM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 7:32 PM

The paint drying vid is much more interesting than this thread because something actually happens in the vid.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 2:39 PM

HenryKawa:

MichaelStroke:

You do remember that both games were 3 and 2, right?

And so am I.  :)

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 4:19 PM

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 6:58 AM
    Meanwhile, back on planet Henry, all the Kawa-ites await, in breathless anticipation, word of their most revered saviors' latest endeavors. Doc :)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 10:07 AM

I'm sorry!

RSS