Wed, Sep 2 2015 6:27 PM

ct690911:

micheldess:

I just play my first alternate since a week

First hole, i putt for par and suddenly the game end, wgt say i forfeit

Someone already have that problem ?

According to WGT,  you probably need a new computer or something

Lol i know them well for that

I need to clear my cache, clear my flash player and maybe clean my house, my dog, my kat and my wife and even me, after that maybe i can finish a hole lol

• PainterDude
    22 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 6:36 PM

I have complained to WGT 4 or 5 times about the lost balls,(when u can see them still sitting in rough), games crashing, game saying I have been removed from game, etc. Every one of their answers were the same. I do not have a good enough computer to handle the game apps.

The last response of that nature I was using the newest computer on the market. They changed the reason to my ISP is not strong enough.

Whatever answer they need to satisfy THEMSELVES

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 6:59 PM

Houston......We have a problem?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:28 PM

fireman33:
    With all the issues that need repair in the game you add a voice!! This voice tells me That I have put it in the garden spot. I'm on the dance floor

And the bad thing is, the voice is out of sync with most shots. I get the voice that says, "Good shot" when I miss a 12 foot putt.

If someone would be so kind to point me in the direction to turn this flawed feature off, I'd greatly appreciate it.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:34 PM

PainterDude:
    The last response of that nature I was using the newest computer on the market. They changed the reason to my ISP is not strong enough.

Now this is a load of BS on WGTs part. All ISPs advertise and offer a base of 100Mbps of speed. That's more than ample to play a Internet based game.

Check your Internet speed here if you use Charter Spectrum.

edit: Here's my numbers. And I'm using the same computer I started playing WGT with six years ago this month.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:43 PM

And now i was involve in a  good game with three nice people, was 1 down on begining on hole  9 and suddenly one of my opponent  have the forfeit problem

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:46 PM

I have that result, it's enough ?

Last Result:
    Download Speed: 2.57 Mbps (0.32 MB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 0.43 Mbps (0.05 MB/sec transfer rate)
    Latency: 120 ms
    Jitter: 1 ms
    3/9/2015 04:45:08
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:50 PM

micheldess:
    Download Speed: 2.57 Mbps (0.32 MB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 0.43 Mbps (0.05 MB/sec transfer rate)
    Latency: 120 ms
    Jitter: 1 ms

I'm sorry to say Mich, those are pretty low numbers. It could explain why you're getting kicked out of games.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 8:10 PM

Yes i was sure my computer is not that wonderfull but  it's till work fine  on internet, and i will change only when big problem come

My meter is awfull lot of time but i deal with it and have sometime good result, sometime not so good lol

Thank you Richard

RSS