Forums

Help › Forums

really wgt

Sat, Oct 10 2015 7:29 PM (63 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 7:40 AM

With all the issues that need repair in the game you add a voice!! This voice tells me That I have put it in the garden spot. I'm on the dance floor ect.

If I'm playing in an alt shot game I have 3 people that all ready tell me that. If in a match I have another player telling me the same. Trash the voice and fix the issues that allow the game to play with disconnects and unexpected errors. One more thing quit blaming the players for having a bad internet connection when everyone knows that is playing it is the wgt server that causes most of the problems.

Love the game and the concept but hate that the owners blame everyone playing the game and will not take responsibility for their own short comings.

have fun good luck hit em straight 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:04 AM

You're missing the point; although most of the major glitches have still not been addressed or fixed (freezing screens, disconnects, blue screens, etc)....at least now you have more annoying background sounds and a new putter choice (with avg specs) available for only $35 bucks ....:)

The WGT programmers have done a "stellar job" of addressing the member's on-going concerns and the daily requests (pleading?) for repairs......

We, the paying customer, apparently can't take a hint.

ct

• xbritewood
    84 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:05 AM

THAT, IS THE TRUTH TALKING THERE!!  I Just hit a shot off the tee box into the tree's and the voice yell out GREAT SHOT....  My playing partner miss a putt by 20 ft and it said Thats a beauty.. What a insult, to the player's that have been playing this game for as long as a Legend as been. We don't need this game to be as some kids game that is played on perfect Golf,or on a kids wiee game. Besides kids that signup and play this game do not buy clubs or Balls, so lets not forget who really built this Game and Take care of those people.  xbritewood

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:10 AM

fireman33:

With all the issues that need repair in the game you add a voice!! This voice tells me That I have put it in the garden spot. I'm on the dance floor ect.

I like them for the change and the harmless nature of them. I also must acknowledge and congratulate WGT in their pursuit and capture of so many, many new advertising spots from so many top shelf corporations and companies; spots mind you, that show up everywhere, everytime, all of the time without failure. I must believe that these abundant ads are a source for many of the likewise un-ending ruptures and issues within our game.

I am confidant that "someday" they will get a handle on what they need to provide and  what everyone here prays for; a simple, smooth, problem free, user loving golf game.  ~SP~

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 2:13 PM

Solarflares:

The voice is beyond a joke.

Considering the time and effort , and most importantly , the expense of putting-together a decent bag of clubs in order to be able to compete at a reasonable level - I feel that WGT could have at least included an on/off toggle in "settings" for those of us who would wish to not be congratulated for missing that eagle by 20 yards.

HI Solarflares,

You are able to turn these off by going to Game Settings>Audio and then at the bottom there is a slider for Celebration Sounds. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 3:33 PM

Tried 4 blitz games today...all players got disconnected and not one game finished.Tried match and same thing game froze up.I have had great luck with wgt but lately its like pulling teeth.The new sounds are pathetic and not even professionally quality.... 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:11 PM

Tigerpaw509:

Tried 4 blitz games today...all players got disconnected and not one game finished.Tried match and same thing game froze up.I have had great luck with wgt but lately its like pulling teeth.The new sounds are pathetic and not even professionally quality.... 

to repeat my earlier post:

You're missing the point...... although most of the major glitches have still not been addressed or fixed (freezing screens, disconnects, blue screens, etc)....at least now you have more annoying background sounds and a new putter choice (with avg specs) available for only $35 bucks ....:)

The WGT programmers have done a "stellar job" of addressing the member's on-going concerns and the daily requests (pleading?) for repairs......

We, the paying customer, apparently can't take a hint.

ct

• OHSHEEEIT
    242 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:21 PM

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" have been playing and watching real golf for 30+ years and never heard that said EVER.......lose the voice and fix the real probs.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 5:34 PM

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" 

....That expression comes from IT programmers who have prolly never played Golf, or by the number of continual glitches, not even their own WGT virtual golf.

ct

RSS