10,106 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 6:52 AM

Well done sir,   thank you.

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 7:01 AM

DodgyPutter:

From:    http://www.pgaprofessional.com/golf_glossary/g.html#.VeIwg_Z3kbg

Not too good at linking though, copy and paste in google box should work.

http://www.pgaprofessional.com/golf_glossary/g.html#.VeMLjPlgQlB

Unsure how you ended up with that link.  This is the link from the page, and then using only the forum tools.  Search and posting both done it Chrome.

Further looking at, the only difference I see is the above 1 opens in same tab when clicking on, yours opens in a new tab.  Right click the above and can make the same thing happen.

What Scott just taught you was using HTML.

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 4:50 AM

ct690911:

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" 

....That expression comes from IT programmers who have prolly never played Golf, or by the number of continual glitches, not even their own WGT virtual golf.

ct

If I was playing real golf and someone said "You're in the garden spot" after I hit a drive. I would ask them to leave the course and never speak to me again.

• Ricky5317
    51 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 8:01 AM

I am getting so frustrated at being interrupted within the game all the time, not to mention the fact that you cannot talk to friends whilst playing as you have to keep clicking the mouse in the converation box every time!!

I am also frustrated as the addition of friends to my list and invites to my country club are not completing correctly and in fact I dont even know when my friends are online or playing!!!

Come on WGT - SORT IT OUT ffs - as mentioned above we are paying for this service and would prefer this to be resolved rather than adding unnecessary niff-naff items!!

Rick

• hoptwo
    42 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 4:09 PM

WGTShamWow:

You are able to turn these off by going to Game Settings>Audio and then at the bottom there is a slider for Celebration Sounds. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

WGTShamWow

You can turn off all of the Celebration sounds, but you can't turn off the "stupid" voice by itself. That is the complaint. Once again inferring we are ignorant. Please address the obvious game issues before adding juvenile little perks.

With all due respect,

Hoptwo  <pissed off paying players league> growing in numbers, daily.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 4:39 PM

I'm not happy with the way things are going on here.  But the mods are mods. The drunk monkeys sucking down the Jack everyday are behind it.  Blame the IT guys.  They are the one's with no clue.  They just bring on more bugs with every "update".  I hate when Wednesday's roll around sometimes.  I know it ain't gonna be good.  Just my take on it.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 5:55 PM

I just play my first alternate since a week

First hole, i putt for par and suddenly the game end, wgt say i forfeit

Someone already have that problem ?

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 6:13 PM

micheldess:

I just play my first alternate since a week

First hole, i putt for par and suddenly the game end, wgt say i forfeit