Help › Forums

really wgt

Sat, Oct 10 2015 7:29 PM (63 replies)
  • navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 5:44 PM

ct690911:

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" 

....That expression comes from IT programmers who have prolly never played Golf, or by the number of continual glitches, not even their own WGT virtual golf.

ct

This was apparent on my first day ever here.lol
    And whom ever they got for tech advise on how it is (IRL.)  need's to be kicked in the head a few time's

navi USMC

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 5:54 PM

OHSHEEEIT:

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" have been playing and watching real golf for 30+ years and never heard that said EVER.......lose the voice and fix the real probs.

Same here, so out of interest I googled it, guess what?

The only search results were from WGT forums, seems they're trying to coin a new phrase.

• JRoy267
    12 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 6:11 PM

Great news WGTSHAMWOW, can I also go there and eliminate my jumpy meter, game freezes,white screen! , blue screen, and those wonderful pick up glitches????????????

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 9:47 AM

imo idont mind the talking 

its the getting  the game over page after 1 shot

get it sorted wgt

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 10:16 AM

as a fellow CC member of mine said, the only time he's ever been in the garden spot whilst playing golf is when he's hit it out of bounds and is apologising to the home owner who lives next to the golf course

Mike

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 11:31 AM

OHSHEEEIT:

Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" have been playing and watching real golf for 30+ years and never heard that said EVER.......lose the voice and fix the real probs.

Well, I missed the bunker on the approach to RSG #14 and found the garden spot.  Tough lie!

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 12:55 PM

Haha! Might have to chop that one outta there. (Cute wabbit!).  : )

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 2:11 PM

ct690911:
    Just curious as to who the hell says "You're in the garden spot" 

Sounds vaguely sexual to me.....

Something to do with c.unnilingus maybe ? ;-)

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:16 PM

andyson:

OHSHEEEIT:

Well, I missed the bunker on the approach to RSG #14 and found the garden spot.  Tough lie!

pmsl

steve

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:26 PM

WoodenHands:

OHSHEEEIT:

Same here, so out of interest I googled it, guess what?

The only search results were from WGT forums, seems they're trying to coin a new phrase.

I googled too.   

garden spot
    the ideal location for placing a tee shot, usually thought of in terms of an ideal angle and lie from which to approach the green 
    Example: Beth found the garden spot off the tee on the par 4 12th hole.

From:    http://www.pgaprofessional.com/golf_glossary/g.html#.VeIwg_Z3kbg

Not too good at linking though, copy and paste in google box should work.

RSS