Forums

Help › Forums

Champion tier.

Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:18 PM (238 replies)
  • Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 2:59 AM

thats what you call a grind, could have at least named the comps something better than average killer lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 3:58 AM

Does the average reset at the new tier ? Assume it it will...

If it does then it's going to queuing room only at Andys F9 Reds, and the Pro Shop is gonna be real busy handing out those starter balls, and plastic badges LOL

Hard to imagine what on earth did not go through WGTs mind with this one.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 4:40 AM

Not in our clubs Jim, varied fun comps for friendly active members

Red tee champ chase.........loada boring bollox

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 5:07 AM

So folks CAN grind out on red tee's and be called Champion..

Pathetic!

• dshippee
    547 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 5:24 AM

Try

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 5:51 AM

Click on some high XP clubs, click owner or anyone playing tournies and they all there. Not all them of course. Each to their own i suppose, i create mini ones now and again for a bit of a laugh and usually with heavy winds etc but some only have these comps going.

Dont eally know what fascinaton is, get free shot/putter pal then 12 or 15 comps and your done really. Whats the point of having 15 comps when you only have one red tee one running.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 6:02 AM

Has any one told New Ideas that starter balls are free :)........................Could not make it up

Whatever floats your boat player wise, but as a company I think some one at WGT has lost the plot.  Not like it's unexpected from New Ideas LOL .

Great game still fundamentally, and just as well with the cheap candy crush money making scams.  last I looked though cheap scams were meant to make at least a bit of money.......we will see, but is a shame IMO see it go like this,

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 6:26 AM

lonniescott711:

Only played what looks like 15-20 rounds on Andys f9 to make the move .

Try 38 rounds on the 7th August.

Each to their own but that isn't my idea of a fun time.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:50 AM

Another bad decision from wgt, red tee  count to become champion

And wgt champion and other congrat him on his wall at the "first champion".

Rainbean  true level is maybe legend not much  and 5000 others  on wgt are way better players than him, that's the reality

I don't care if  my english is still bad  and i don't care if you're not happy with my post, last word on this forum, by the way, i'm tired

Congrats wgt

• TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:50 AM

i promise to swallow.. please i wanna be a champ.. i coulda been a contender

RSS