Forums

Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:25 PM

Been using free balls and srixons as i said i would, but game not same with them so relented today and bought a sleeve. Played a match today and although i was pretty dingless, when i was the distance off drives was so noticeable. Ive used hexes over a year and i play a lot, and its really easy to see the distance and the hold on greens is different.

Wasted my credits there and really not sure what to do, as i do have nikes but too much spin etc made me revert back to hex balls...........so WTF now .-)

Bubbs

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:02 PM

Seems to me, everything coming out now from WGT is lipstick on a pig.  Just saying.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:15 PM

mathia14:

Seems to me, everything coming out now from WGT is lipstick on a pig.  Just saying.

LOL, wheres Paul when you need him

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 3:51 PM

ive had them not working on me but ive fixed it each time with a change of broswer or clearing cache

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 1:39 AM

Playing in a tournament a member set off mediun tees i noticed as usual that there was no flight on ball and very little spin. I got to here and decided to put full b/s on to try and hold before bunker that was only 270ish yards, i then saved it as had a feeling it was not right when took shot........watch camera 5 please. I want credits back for these balls WGT as they are not working no matter what you say!!!!!

Bubbs

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:52 AM

Been having the same issue..losing about 25/30 yds off my drives...bunkers that i used to carry easliy, im now landing in...if these balls are supposed to have the same specs as the hex chrome , this wouldnt be a problem...if they sayed the specs were changing, fair enough...but no.. they said same specs ,you wont notice the difference...well obviously we are, and i agree...we want refunds on our credits for these inferior balls

Oati

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:55 AM

use them and then use starter balls, u will see no change in distance n spin

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 3:28 AM

just used an old hex chrome ball from in the bag...1st hole at BP, into a 10/12 wind...300 yds drive....using these apparently new balls with the same specs, ive struggled to hit 290 with a tailwind....tell me im a liar now mr WGT...  i dare you...   at least dick turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people

Oati

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 9:25 AM

here we go WGT...screen shot of both ball stats...tell me if there the same, why am i losing 25-30 yds on a drive and about 5-6 yds on my approaches...lets see what magical lies they come up with now

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 3:27 PM

WOW...the noise coming out of WGT is deafening....obviously dont give a *** about us...only care about themselves....bunch of cunts the lot of them

RSS