Forums

Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 3:15 PM

Nice work ^^^^

Yeah, they not right at all. I cleared cache and still not right so just using free balls until run out as not buying duff balls on principal and the same principal tells me not to buy dearer nikes as that to me is the con here

Bubbs

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 3:47 PM

Thanks Bubbs.

Saw the more recent posts, ran CCleaner...same results.

Found some old L33s in my bag (the really old ones, Tour i(s)), hit a bunch of those...still shorter than 14 months ago and consistent with the Chrome Softies.

Also tried some with the Softies and a slight tailwind.  Got another yard or two but still couldn't reach the distances achieved last year.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 7:31 PM

Pretty conclusive in my mind then.

WGT have to address the matter or admit there are differences.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 7:54 PM

They are very short and have little to no spin and terrible trajectory.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 5:23 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Pretty conclusive in my mind then.

WGT have to address the matter or admit there are differences.

did you try phycially going into your browser n deleting your cache?

my ball was broke i logged out of game cleared cash logged back in continued game ball worked perfect

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 6:45 AM

bhoese:

Thanks Bubbs.

Saw the more recent posts, ran CCleaner...same results.

Found some old L33s in my bag (the really old ones, Tour i(s)), hit a bunch of those...still shorter than 14 months ago and consistent with the Chrome Softies.

Also tried some with the Softies and a slight tailwind.  Got another yard or two but still couldn't reach the distances achieved last year.

Yeah mate, same here, cache clean and no change. So really appreciate you doing that as thought i was going mental

Cant trust buying no more really, even if WGT say fixed, as they have said they were somewhere else on forum

Your proof cant be brought into question really (but probably will) ,-)

Bubbs

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 5:07 PM

The performance of these balls "HAVE" been changed and seriously decreased. To attempt to tell someone who has hit thousands of shots with them that something hasn't been "changed" is absolutely ridiculous and insults their intelligence.  There is also no description of ball brand while in game play... Just the ball.

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 5:34 PM

THIS IS RESPONSE FROM MEMBER SERVICES:

Support (WGT)

Aug 6, 5:08 PM

Dear Gary,

We have tested the balls and are not seeing any differences. The only thing that was changed was the name, nothing in the spec has changed.

WGT Member Services

Roughly translated I believe it means " Call somebody who gives a s..t"

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 5:53 PM

...and again...

TheAceFactor:
    To attempt to tell someone who has hit thousands of shots with them that something hasn't been "changed" is absolutely ridiculous and insults their intelligence.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 7:22 PM

please fix multi-player games

RSS