Forums

Help › Forums

Information about release 7/30/2015

Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:16 PM (142 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:53 AM

courteneyfish:

I'm a little surprised that so many people are annoyed that one fake number is replacing another fake number.

Because if you want to advance you need the fake number.......lol

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 8:06 AM

Agreed! Avg is a tool to go from a tier to another and moves down with the quantity of rounds played. To me, it never showed any value of the player but the quantity of rounds played. BTW, I don't think I've played any better than when I was Tour Master with an average of 62 or just below. Probably my best rounds there even on CC tournament from the back tees.

Match plays against Legend Tier (Tour Legend was not even an idea for wgt) was fun and I remember giving some game to "big guys". At this time even rare meter issues were fun!

Tiers and avg are just another motivation to perform so play the challenge given by the game to reach the highest level. No problem with this.

What bother me is the obvious need of money. Guys, when you play for playing, means having fun, trying to get away from work and all your daily or weekly duties and at the end relax, but bugs are bringing the opposite feelings just because what was released is not ready to be released, that sucks.

Updates needs to be released to improve the business as opposed to improve the comfort of the player which at the end will improve the business anyway.

I miss this time when everybody could tell about addiction to this game because it was a pleasure to log in, look for friends and play, laugh, tease, cheer, share what a game is supposed to be...all these feelings that maybe were a priority for WGT and sometimes so much needed by everyone here.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 8:18 AM

Woodoworkery:

courteneyfish:

I'm a little surprised that so many people are annoyed that one fake number is replacing another fake number.

Because if you want to advance you need the fake number.......lol

Cruel but true Woody  lol

Srry C,  legend tier you belong, at best.

Andy

• mdbarbier
    10 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 8:39 AM

ISSUES??? The camera is one, but what about the swing meter?????  I have to click it now 4 times to get it to swing!!  I hit it 2 times and nothing happens. The 3rd time part of the meter show, and then on the 4th time it actually swings!  Don't you test this stuff before an update goes out??? I've spent a lot of money on this site for this garbage!!!  Fix It!!!  And while you are at, crack down on the scammers with multiple sites trying to steal our credits!

MD

• MULLZA
    946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 10:06 AM

how can there possibly be a tour champion already 

, when you state that a player needs an additional 200 rounds as tour legend after the start of the new tiers, in oder to become a champion.

so highly unlikely anyone has shot 200 rounds inn the couple days since then.which would mean no champions and no invites from xhampion rank to become tour champion

is there going to be an explanation as to why there already is a tour  champion??

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 4:18 PM

What's with the blinking ball? Now the game runs rough and choppy. It fk's the meter. You have added so much garbage to this game nothing works anymore.

Like the previous poster said, we put hard cash into this game we at least expect the damn thing to work.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 4:44 PM

WGTShamWow:
    - Champion Tier is 200 ranked rounds in Tour Legend on top of what you have already played up until the 7/30 release. 

So how many more ranked rounds once hitting Tour Legend?

If it is 500 RR to reach TL for a Legend

is it now and extra 700 RR to reach Champion?

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 5:41 PM

"I'm a little surprised that so many people are annoyed that one fake number is replacing another fake number."

...I'll have you know that I worked hard for my "fake" 69 average...lol

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 5:50 PM

I also worked hard to get this computer, figure out how to use it, create my screen name, and give a real rats ass about numbers.

Dear Joel,

We are aware of many of the problems that began with our latest update and are currently working on fixes. Thank you for your patience.

WGT Member Services

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:23 PM

Answer is........he works for WGT....if you followed even half way closely, you would know this already. Suppose you are too busy getting your complaints in order. C'mon man....

RSS