Forums

Help › Forums

Information about release 7/30/2015

Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:16 PM (142 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:37 PM

I am so tired  of this    every time WGT  does  an up date    , or  changes   ,  my  game goes south  ,  meter not stable ,    camera   not working ......         I  am  not going  to change browsers   every time  ..................           clean  my PC    ect     the game is getting worse..... No    wonder  I do not see   the old members  any more   , no wonder i   am playing  this game less and less  .........      can not    wait     to see   a new  Golf game  start on the internet.................     Will    not   be  to hard  to make less miss take  then WGT.     

• Chubby1414
    9 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:49 PM

I agree frappefort. This was such a good game. But always something has to be done to screw it up. I also have changed browsers and cleaned the PC. If this is making the game better i don't see how. I also am hardly playing anymore because i cannot make any shot work!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:00 PM

frappefort:

I am so tired  of this    every time WGT  does  an up date    , or  changes   ,  my  game goes south  ,  meter not stable ,    camera   not working ......         I  am  not going  to change browsers   every time  ..................           clean  my PC    ect     the game is getting worse..... No    wonder  I do not see   the old members  any more   , no wonder i   am playing  this game less and less  .........      can not    wait     to see   a new  Golf game  start on the internet.................     Will    not   be  to hard  to make less miss take  then WGT.     

Must be the first time I've read you complaining about the game. That is not good Wgt.

Edit...  Just re-read my comment.   That is not good Wgt, meaning... If Frap is complaining about the game, then the game is having big issues at the moment and has to be fixed asap

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:04 PM

MULLZA:
    how can there possibly be a tour champion already

We all know who that is, I'm sure who have read his comments on here before. So I wouldn't worry bout too much

-Roger

P.S   I have a question about the new Tiers.  Do the Green Speeds and/or Tee's change

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 10:18 PM

;-)     

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:37 PM

mantis0014:

MULLZA:
    how can there possibly be a tour champion already

We all know who that is, I'm sure who have read his comments on here before. So I wouldn't worry bout too much

-Roger

Oye Oye! In the next hours I will organize a tournament reserved to Tour Champions. Prize for winner will be a tissue to clean all the pc's he wants.

For the only one who may be interested, please sign up somewhere in the game, nobody cares where.

Have fun...guy (!?) 

(Now the game comes back to something funny!!! So ridiculous that it's hilarious, love it!)

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:50 PM

WGTShamWow:

-Tour Champion is an invite only tier after Champion and will require quite a lot of playing to get to.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

It's like inviting myself for dinner, makes me feel good but still alone!

• paddywack
    45 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:51 PM

this game is the biggest rip off  on the web

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:20 PM

about time wgt sorted the bugs out now this game is 1 big joke the views of cams fk cant even play matchplay keep getting kick out waste of time and money still no answer from wgt YOU WIMPS answer the people who pay your wages

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:24 PM

Thanks WGT...now I know what players are talking about with the blank screen with the exclamation point in the middle of it. I'm just off the green on a par 3, 12 yards away, hit a flop, and as the club strikes the ball, poof I got the exclamation point screen for the first time.

So I reboot, and now I'm lying 3...and oh look, I'm in the rough on the other side of the green, 33 yards away! So somehow I hit a 45 yard flop shot using a 64 degree wedge. EVERY time this place does an update, they break as many or more things than they fix, but this last one was the absolute worst. THANKS WGT.

P.S. - Then the first time I tried to post this, I got a WGT message screen saying "Oops, the page cannot be displayed" message.

RSS