Forums

Help › Forums

Information about release 7/30/2015

Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:16 PM (142 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:11 AM

courteneyfish:

I'm a little surprised that so many people are annoyed that one fake number is replacing another fake number.

Knew we'd find common ground somewhere down the line C :-)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:13 AM

People are annoyed because WGT keep adding UNECCESSARY FEATURES which cause horrendous problems in other parts of the game which WGT have not got a clue how to fix so they just leave them, spoiling the game and making it WORSE NOT BETTER.  As I said last update, CAN WGT DO A SYSTEM RESTORE to 1/8/2013 when game was working fine.

I have stopped playing most of the time as now every shot I get a 2inch by 2 inch wobble on screen where the ball flight graphic has gone back to a commodore 64 or Sinclair spectrum style view, all blocky and not smooth, and now the ball itself has even become worse.  WGT, what are you trying to do? Are you trying to get rid of your customers one by one?

WGT are you giving work experience to chimpanzees from the local zoo as programers, Is it a new experiment to save money?

• Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:13 AM

I'm not trying to be a smart ***, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that. I have never seen any since I've been on here.

• Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:19 AM

Why do you always defend this site? Every glitch or bug always cost the members on here. Never has it affected this site. They just keep raking in the money and they expect up to keep forking it out of our bank account. Problem is; every time there is an update, the game gets worse. I have seen so many times you have defended this site and I can't help wonder what you get from it.  

• TheBudster
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:26 AM

ShamWow,

How about the Multi Camera Views before EACH AND EVERY SHOT with that HORRID sound? I am Dizzy from the view changes and now turn off the sound.

Because you have not listed this concern in the Issues, am I to assume it is a
    "New Feature" .

Please let me know if it is a "Bug" or Not.

This one is a "Show Stopper"for me.

And BTW, we now have more Hamster Wheels and disconnects than ever. In the last 2 days I have completed 2 of 7 attempted AS games.

Clearly not WGT's best release.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:31 AM

chrisironsbones:
    ball flight graphic has gone back to a commodore 64 or Sinclair spectrum

Showing ya age there Chris  ;-)))

Think my 'coolest' piece of kit back then was my Atari console ??

Used to blow those asteroids away and don't get me started on how fast the 'space invaders', travelled with just one line to shoot the fullscreen of them down ..lol

The Binatone ping pong  doop doop thing had been resigned to a cupboard by then !!

Andy

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:40 AM

alcaucin:
    The Binatone ping pong  doop doop thing had been resigned to a cupboard by then !!

That was my first!  The good old pong with paddles, but mine had an added gun that came with it, the inovation of the time!! had to shoot a square that bounced across the black screen, trouble is it only worked if you where less than 5 cm's from the screen

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:09 AM

chrisironsbones:
    That was my first!  The good old pong with paddles,

LOL, ya could make the paddlle,  smaller or bigger .....

Then at the end ,ball went crazzy fookin fast, bouncing off every friggin wall !!

Bit like WGT's latest update :))

Honed the reactions tho...from an early age !  ;-))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:17 AM

chrisironsbones:
    That was my first!  The good old pong with paddles, but mine had an added gun that came with i

Show off....

The family was skint  back then....I support them now  !!

Too many extended TBH ,

One person shouldn't pay 4 mortgages.... ??    

Not EVEN got one !!    lmao

THEY..didn't like or speak to me before hit 'paydirt' ;-)

You can't... 'take it with ya'....

nw's  Family after all ...grrrr  ;-)

Andy

• KhR0N1K
    18 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:46 AM

yes ball flight and ball roll and camera panning is all very jerky and annoying and unplayabale. please revert back or fix these issues. this jerkyness combined with the wrong default cameras make the game literally unplayabale for me at this point. hopefully u fix these issues soon.

using chrome 64 bit btw. assuming its just as jerky on all browsers if not worse on them..

RSS