Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • McTiger60
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 3:34 PM

Dear Santa,

I would really like to have the new Black driver Lvl 99. Recently retired and I'm on a fixed budget.  I play regularly and I would really appreciate it.

• jeffro312
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 4:22 PM

Dear Santa,

I Just made legend and am only level 75   and also work is really slow and no money to upgrade

so I ask for

Callaway X2 Hot 3 Wood (L73+) has better distance and accuracy which I need from furthurt tees.

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (Steel) (L75+) Will give me extra umph to get on the greens and stop.

Cleveland 588 52° Wedge (L74+) will fill the gap between lower wedgesi have and irons

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter will help me get the job finished keep my score own below

3 Pack of NIKE 20XI-X Vapor Balls (L75+) have best distance I can get I need every yard I can grab

any or all would be greatly appreciated   wonderfull thing your doing THANKS!!!!!!!!

• Wisski
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 8:48 PM

I need help on my short game, a good putter would be great!

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 9:10 PM

This is so special!  It is wonderful to have Christmas in July! 

Thanks for doing this for us! 

Best Wishes To All!

PS:  I have no idea what would help my game.  :-)

• Buckmaster38654
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 9:55 PM

Hello Santa, 

I have am currently using a set of Ping clubs and Volvik balls. Don't take me wrong I love the items i have in my bag. However I would really enjoy a new set of Ping clubs such as Ping G25 full set (L38) or TaylorMade R15 full set (Steel).  Not only will it imprve my game I will be able to contribute more to the CC..  

• mimmopara
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 10:35 PM

Hi WGTSanta...

Exellent event and if I've been good could I please ask for a 

TaylorMade fantasma Spider Putter (L92 +)
  • springn
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 11:20 PM

Thank you Father Christmas.

Hope you get this email in time. i haven written one of these since i was young boy.

We have snow in the Blue Mountains New South Wales this weekend.

I have never written to you or your  brothers before.

i am sure you can tell from my stats that i am in need of help with my game.

Perhaps you could drop of a better spider putter for someone who really needs help on the greens to make more pars than bogeys.

If you have any longer distance drivers left over i could really use one of those to get down the fairway.

But stocking fillers like golf balls are always good.

Thank you for the offer and understanding we not all wealthy, but love your game.

Have a really good one yourself.

Happy Christmas.

Springn.

• bull71
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 11:55 PM

santa would you please give me a new driver the taylormade rocketballz stage 2 9.5 (L40+ thank you so much

• berbert0379
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 2:28 AM

bonjour Pere NOEL

j'aimerais recevoir un bon putter car c'est , mon point faible pour obtenir de meilleurs résultats!!!.....

merci

• poakoukoulou
    15 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 3:08 AM

dear santa(s), i asked already once, twice so i'll go ...thrice!!!! LOL

just because i'm unable to watch videos for free credits (and there are NO surveys where i am) i'm a bit short in credits.... 1000 more or less..LOL

So, would you be generous (way to much i'd say) enough to support me with a driver...(i know well the one i'll be fine, not a monster one/ enough though to reach fairways!) , a CALLAWAY X HOT 10.5 (lvl67+)????

it was my point of view from the beggining, never to go nuts in here and just have fun. But in my level , on my lousy driver (short...thats all, but IS a big prob), fun looks like passing by......

Cheers santa, the black and white sheep will stay out there eating grass!!!! lol

RSS