Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • slived
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 4:04 AM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 4:59 AM

springn:

Perhaps you could drop of a better spider putter for someone who really needs help on the greens to make more pars than bogeys.

You'll find a TM Ghost Spider (L35+) in your bag.  I wish you were L55, I would have gotten you a TM Daytona Rossa instead lol.  Enjoy.

Robert

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 5:37 AM

Leggoman13:

SURCHRIS:

Ah, Santa Claus nazi police. Go be a jerk somewhere else. Don't like, go piss off. Jerk.  

Nicely Done

Good way to promote yourself and your country club as

the Director of the Imperial Fleet Resort...

Great example of Leadership

and 26 other players actually joined this jerks CC....go figure people!!

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 6:22 AM

On the 12th day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

12 drivers driving

11 skypers skyping

10 mods asleeping

9 green dots dancing

8 multi's bilking

7 Nike's swimming

6 geezers playing

5 FOCUS DINGS

4 falling birdies

3 meter bends

2 virtual bugs

and a view from the parking lot tees

Hope everyone enjoyed my 12 days of Christmas WGT style. Kind of ran out of creativity near the end, lol.

Myself, I just turned L 2 weeks ago and have spent all my very hard earned (one click at a time) credits upgrading my driver, irons and putter for the new challenge. My wedges are woefully lacking with the exception of my 90 TM ATV 64.

Would be thrilled to match up the high 80's level TM ATV 56 or 60 wedges with it, or just as thrilled to find a sleeve of 90 blacks that I unfortunately have become accustomed to. Keeping them in short supply now is making it harder to rebuild the credits, lol. Thank you to all the fine members here who put forth and participate in such an honorable cause

! Even though I am still wishing for a Santa here in the final hours, it was a lot of fun to follow this for the last 12 days. I hope to play Santa in December here, it is much more fun to give than receive!

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 6:34 AM

Dearest Santa!!! This is really cool!!! I asked for very little the first time I discovered the Santa thing in December 0f 2014.

I am really stuck in the tier I'm in. I think its due to the irons I play with. I would love a set of

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+).

Maybe I'm asking too much. So if it is, please just give me 5,000 credits. LMAO!!!

I'm kidding, and thanks for the opportunity!!!

Thanks,

Broncorod

• cowboy7519
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 8:12 AM

Hi Santa,

Callaway X Hot 10.5 Driver (L67+) would be a great early Christmas gift and If I have been a 'good boy' then can you also throw in PING i25 Iron Set (Steel) (L69+)

Merry Christmas !!!

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 8:18 AM

ok santa whats going on come on hohoho looking to receive a level 98 taylor driver would be awesome cause im broke always would accept balls but would be grateful for level 98 driver taylor made

• rorymackerelroy
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 9:36 AM

I'm probably 2 late but a few balls would be great :). only just noticed the thread xx

• mikeeboy10
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 10:47 AM

Ping I25's level 36 please!! Merry Christmas

• Mikemit41
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 12:52 PM

As of right now I don't really want much,  but I have a friend LOngB4ll who need help with a driver. I could use better balls and may be an 3 wood or irons, but he needs more.

RSS