Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • nikoli72
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 3:04 PM

maybe its me being a bit dumb, im not sure how this works but if it is what it looks like that your giving free stuff away its a great idea and if anyone could help me with a new driver with more distance than the one i have i would be very greatful. thank you

• evarrich
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 3:07 PM

Santa I would love the level +99 Taylormade black. I am tired of holding back to play with better players because I am at level 82 and it is taking for ever to get in the 90's. It is costing more than I can afford in balls to get there and I know if I advance to legend I will not stand a chance from those tee's. If you can't give me the driver I would be happy with making me level +99  o<( 8  HO HO HO Merry Christmas in July   o<(8 

• kishoph
    3,136 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 3:35 PM

I wish for and would love a new set of irons (Nike Vapor) as the Max I use now were bought when I needed a slower swing meter. I'm happy with my other equipment, just not able to afford the new irons. 

Thank you, Santa 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 3:48 PM

To all the good little boys and girls in WGT land .  Some of you got a gift and others did not .  There were only so many Santa,s ,   Some of the gifts came down to who got what , Your names were put in a hat and 1 was picked . If this Santa  had his way every one would have got a gift , OR , I would have traded them all for for a wish from drmoose . 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 4:10 PM

This 12 day event thread will close tonight / early morning  ,, there might still be a Santa looking for last min gifts .

If you did get something from Santa ,  There will be  a  thank you thread .

NMSopizzaicon 

• LuckyLou61
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 4:21 PM

Dear Santa McCaddie,

I'd really like the CC Max Putter but it is not in my budget due to the very rough economy.

I promise I'll be good and I know this putter will help make me better.

Thank you

• mike6384
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 4:43 PM

I would like a couple of sleeves of good balls, please.

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 5:06 PM

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas in July! Thanks for your generosity in doing this gift giving. On the last day of this Summer's Christmas, could I please receive a sleeve of Callaway HEX Chrome+ Balls (Slow Meter, L34+).

Thanks,

JJN60

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 5:33 PM

opyeuclid:

mnshiner:
    Very nice thing We  are doing here

Its the Santa,s that make the event .  Its a nice thing that they are doing .

Yes, it has been fun and lots of posts. Nice to see people getting involve and getting together on all levels.

THANK YOU VERY   OPY   for getting the ball rolling.

THANK YOU TO ALL the rolled with the ball.

I realise that lots of special thanks go to some of the santas that gave alot. 

Not to forget any, best not give out names, SURELY THE GENEROUS SANTAS WILL RECOGNISE THEMSELVES AND WE SURELY CAN SAY THANK YOU TO THEM... 

''TO ALL THE SANTAS THAT MADE THIS EVENT WORK AND MADE IT SPECIAL...

I SAY THE MOST SINCERE AND APPRECIATIVE THANK YOU''

To all, I wish you well and to next time WGT.

TKS for all the fun and laughs!!!

Go rest now Santas -- have fun... (6 months go by quickly)   ho ho ho

See you on the courses all, keep the game fair and fun

• nicktone
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 5:41 PM

Kursitis-  I didn't see the R15 club set.  However it looks like you play nearly every day and a good set of Irons are what you needed most.   So I gifted you a set of 

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+)

Hopefully these will push you to the next level.  Enjoy.

RSS