Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • success48
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 10:04 AM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

my wish from santa is I hop to get a good set of equipments

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 11:33 AM

Dear Santa....I really want a Chick magnet..:)

Debuting for 2015, the 918 Spyder is a limited production mid-engined plug-in hybrid supercar with stratospheric performance and a sticker price to match, starting at around $850,000. Porsche says car that can reach 62 mph from a standing start in a mere 2.8 seconds, which places it up with some of the fastest production cars on the planet.

...but I'd also be happy with the level 103 driver....lol

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 11:35 AM

SURCHRIS:

Ah, Santa Claus nazi police. Go be a jerk somewhere else. Don't like, go piss off. Jerk.  

Nicely Done

Good way to promote yourself and your country club as

the Owner of the Imperial Fleet Resort...

Great example of Leadership

• pertyboy803psu
    68 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 11:59 AM

I know I'm not the only one who needs golf balls. I'd really appreciate a sleeve of some Nike's. 

• SmokinTheGreen
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 12:14 PM

Could really use some new irons this year. Oh how nice these would be on the course.

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+)

Of course I would always be happy with a sleeve or 2 of some quality golf balls :)

• sna1l
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:03 PM

Dear Santa a Nike VR Forged Iron Set (L52+) would let me enjoy the game even more or anything better than Starter Set would make me grateful because honestly surveys take forever to raise enough for a great set.

• Suavecito32
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:32 PM

I'm not sure how to post so I'm just replying lol

Dear Santa I would really like the 

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

and some NIKE GOLF BALLS

PLEASE..............

Thank you!!!!!

• catz37
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:49 PM

Hello Santa,as my account shows I've been a little less active as times are lean.That said I still feel I would be a very good (and grateful)  WGT member.my request would be the level 79 slider or any upgrade would be great and is much needed.

Thank You Catz37

• cyrusthegreat
    72 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 2:09 PM

Hi Santa, I've somehow made it to Tour Master with only one upgraded wedge. The Cleveland 588 56° Wedge (L76+) would make a big difference to my game, since right now I have a 45-yard gap between my PW and SW. Thank you so much!

• GLodge1
    560 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 2:30 PM

HI THERE SANTAS

1st of all i just wanna thank ev 1 involved in this great act of generousity

i was 1 of the fortunate ones to recieve a gift even though i dont think i deserved anything , but thanx to ADE i recieved the new R1 black driver. it plays brilliant by the way

will it be to bold of me if there is still time id like to nominate a great friend of mine by the name of skrietz (peoples club) the nike versa (95). i know he loves that putter he rented it for the free week-end rental , and i also know he cannot afford it.he is a true gentleman and i know he will appreciate it .thank u once again santa

geoff

RSS