Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,282 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 7:15 PM

irishowen:

Pretty awesome thoughts and actions people :D  Dear Santa, I'm a retired senior on fixed gov't income and Survey Credits from WGT, Just getting back to WGT after a challenging year. Level 88 Master with reasonable clubs (ping woods and irons, Cleveland wedges and affair but fast putter and low end balls (why does that make me laugh). Distance and meter speed are my problems for now. problem with surveys is qualifying for them...seems not many interested in opinions of geezers lol and I just don't want to lie on the damned necessary things lol. Anywho, thank you for the consideration and opportunity. Looking forward to beating some of ya out there. True flights to all.

check your bag, sent to you a new sleeve of balls, should help with the meter, distance and back spin... It works for me...

enjoy!!!

cheers :o)

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:24 PM

welldozier:
    play now screen to stop blinking and going crazy

I, too, am getting the blinking/crazy play now screen, causing me to get to the play page through the back door - tournament lists.  Doesn't happen all the time.  What's up?

Okiegolfer

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:25 PM

Dear Santa,

Okay, you caught me again, yes I lied ! What I would really like is if you could return my dear friend who recently passed away. I know this is not in your realm of purveyance, nor anyone elses' on this plane, however, just by my stating this request, he , and those of my friends that have passed before him shall remain an ever vibrant part of my existence.

Doc :

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:50 PM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

Good on ya's...   lol

Can I say you guys have things like this...   I want to be a Santa

• welldozier
    292 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:52 PM

Thanks for this.  Of course, like everyone else, I would love to have a max cc putter.    Putting is my weak spot.  I figure you go big or stay home.  Thanks again. 

• OORick
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:18 PM

I know it's late, but I've only been playing for 3 weeks or so, and aggressively ignoring this thread for 2 weeks, because I hate to be a taker... but in that time, I also sort of looked at the best way to spend my own credits, and decided to splurge and expensive wedges and that I'd just keep myself nicely stocked with balls, because few affordable drivers/irons/putters were going to give me more than 0.5 increase on anything.

But there were very affordable balls that would get me some 1.0 and 2.0 increases.

Then, I also had to change my definition of "affordable" after I kept hitting balls into the water because I cleared that distance once, and thought I should therefore be able to keep doing it. So stupid, and now, I'm pretty much down to credits enough to pay for 1 more sleeve of good balls, or 3-4 sleeves of the ones I've settled on.

I have tried out some pretty nice ones, but ever since I started running low, I'm perfectly happy with the WGT SD balls (65 credits), and have been buying those for myself.

I know I have no leg to stand on here, but I'll try to stick with it and pay it forward next July, by becoming "Santa Balls," gifting other such players in my situation with the cheap-but-necessary ballage, because my own worst enemy does not deserve having to golf with the free unlimited balls. Thanks....

• Scoreanotherhole
    62 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 11:00 PM

Hi Santa Caddie...I have been a very good girl so far and would really appreciate the following gift for being really nice. PLEASE...PLEASE.... PLEASE Gift me a 'Taylor Made RITP 9.0 Black Driver with Aldila 65 shaft'.  I promise that I would remain  nice for the rest of the year until i see you in December.

Bye for now Santa

Scoreanotherhole

• Ctgolfer2167
    84 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 11:14 PM

Dear Santa, 

I'm just looking for "good game". I just can't get the hang of this game - a few good shots once in a while. :(

• Kopey04
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 12:01 AM

If someone could possibly gift me a Taylormade R15 (level 40+) it would be amazing...thank you all for what you are doing...

• Suavecito32
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:22 AM

So how do we ask or who? sorry kinda new just stumbled on this app about 3 weeks ago and i'm hooked. Trying to get my friends to play with me...

RSS