Forums

Help › Forums

nike vr forged. no good.

Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:03 AM (44 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 12:33 PM

YankeeJim:
    I figured out what my problem is. I'm stuck on the second table, not good enough to get the 3rd table in play.  ;-)

Think I've just made it up to this table.  LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 12:35 PM

HEY! Yer sitting on my table!!!  :-D

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:11 PM

And his shoes are on mine ....

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:02 AM

cej0:

these irons are a pain in the ass.  the precision rating is high, but they are not precise at all.  ding shots wander in all directions even in practically no wind.    the forgiveness is ridiculous in that there is no forgiveness.  here's what happens to me all the time.  ding shot shooting with a moderate tailwind lands 20 yards short of the listed average distance. usually to ruin an otherwise good round.   slight off ding, very slight, with practically no wind-20 yards short. take a longer club hitting into the wind, take a full shot that should be 10 yards long, comes up short.  short short short always short.  ding or no ding doesn't matter.  nike balls or wgt balls, doesn't matter.  actually trying to shape shots around the wind by off dinging results in not only short shots but shots that wind up far off their intended mark.  every once in awhile you get lucky and the irons respond in a manner they should.   i truly hate these irons.  what a waste of money.  

I agree 

This clubs are the badest sticks i ever played here. Bought them 1.1. 2014 and had lot of problem to hit them. And do some calculations. Than i stoped plying here for some month, and if i come back im wondering that my clubs are working better than before. Hope full i was thought WGT had fixed something here. But this was only a joke for a while. Now i see back to the beginning of my experience with this steels, and must see, avery day im playing here this sticks are going bader and bader in all kind of situations. 

WGT i like to say you some thing, youre company is hole of stinking scum. 

• DrSlick
    142 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:03 AM

I found in our club that most people really liked the L85 clubs. I could NEVER tune them in as some in thread have experienced. Not sure why some are in love with this club and some get terrible results with them. 

With the R11s, meter speed aside, when you ding they almost always go where they are supposed to go - much more consistent than I found the L85s. 

RSS