• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:46 AM

b0geybuster:

CharlemagneRH:
    Call a spade a spade, imo.

CharlemagneRH:

b0geybuster:
    What does your average have to do with you being a donkey?

Cheers,

b0gey

Sorry was just using your advice.

b0gey

Never said you shouldn't do so, so no need to apologize!

I'd disagree, however, about your assessment.  I think it's perfectly normal to be appalled by the song/video and to say so publicly.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 7:35 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    That gives the impression that I think people get wiser as they get older, but frankly, most don't.  If you're an idiot when you're 10, you'll probably be an idiot when you're 25.

No need to serve as a proof to your thinking.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 7:57 AM

Charle, the 19th hole is a place for everything else golf, not a video of a 10 year old girl with your twisted opinion wrapped around it. Keep it all things golf for a change.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 8:45 AM

Richard4168:
    Charle, the 19th hole is a place for everything else golf

Where does it say that? 

On the idiot at 10 being one at 25, that isn't that far fetched. You have to look at the parent(s), though, or the lack thereof. Lohan, Hilton and Winehouse serve as pretty good examples.  :-)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 8:58 AM

referring to any 10 year as a skank was bad enough but then using the "Spade is a Spade" reference.....sick and sad. IMO

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 9:00 AM

And with all due respect, don't forget Arod.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 9:31 AM

How about the original skank master himself.   Walt Disney. His cute little Mouseketeer's show has produced some of the stankiest skank of all time.

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 3:52 PM
    I think Willow has a future in the music biz. Not my style of music, but that is immaterial. As to Charlemagne's assesment that Willow is a "skank" speaks volumes as to how he views children. And it ain't normal.
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:21 PM

salamii:

Mouseketeer's show has produced some of the stankiest skank of all time.

Thanks alot Sal'....my "memories" of Annette are forever tarnished now.,;D

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 9:22 PM

Bezukhov:
    I think Willow has a future in the music biz. Not my style of music, but that is immaterial. As to Charlemagne's assesment that Willow is a "skank" speaks volumes as to how he views children. And it ain't normal.

Yeah, and Miley giving a 44-year-old a lapdance, grinding against his crotch, while she was only 16 was a-ok, and she isn't being pimped by her father.

Bottom line is that I respect all children that behave themselves or even misbehave within reason.  The ones that act like trash shouldn't be respected, however... or at least that's my opinion.

RSS