Help › Forums

Poll: Is this the worst song ever?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 25 2010 6:12 AM (27 replies)
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:44 AM

It has my vote!

This dumb skank is 10 years old, and she is Will Smith's daughter.  While watching the video, I was -- believe it or not -- missing the banality of Bieber and the classlessness of Miley "That's what people her age do" Cyrus.  Who'da thunk it could get worse?  How bad is this *** going to get?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:56 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    This dumb skank is 10 years old, and she is Will Smith's daughter.

Referring to a 10 year old girl as a skank speaks volumes about your character IMO.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:01 AM

andyson:
    CharlemagneRH:
    This dumb skank is 10 years old, and she is Will Smith's daughter.

Referring to a 10 year old girl as a skank speaks volumes about your character IMO.

Call a spade a spade, imo.

That whole "Don't speak to a kid like that!" crap is incredibly lame.  If a kid is misbehaving, you shouldn't just ignore it and smile back.  Exactly how bad does her behavior have to get, in you opinion, before you can call her a name?

When he was 8 years old, the child of a loser couple that I knew would constantly threaten to kill people.  I said something about it... nothing really even too negative, to be quite honest... just that it should be a concern... but they acted like I was an ***.  I smiled, called them careless, said buhbye, and walked away.  Unfortunately for the kid, his parents' carelessness and inability to control his behavior is going to result in him being a loser for the rest of his life, and last I heard, that's exactly what has happened.  He stole from other kids at school, got caught repeatedly lying, etc... all because they lacked the guts to tell him the truth.  He'll probably be kicked out of school (if he doesn't drop out first) by the time he's 14 or 15.  He's a loser, and from the looks of it, he will always will be a loser, solely because his parents didn't have the nerve to discipline him.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:15 AM

You called a 10 yr old a dirty, promiscuous woman.

She is too young to make her own decisions and to young to judge based on that.

I would call her dad an idiot.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:25 AM

andyson:
    You called a 10 yr old a dirty, promiscuous woman.

Yeah, I'd say that "dirty" and "promiscuous" would be good ways to describe the behavior exhibited in the video.  "Skank" is also quite synonymous with stupid, ridiculous dancing, so no matter the definition you choose, it's a pretty close description.

andyson:
    She is too young to make her own decisions and to young to judge based on that.

That gives the impression that I think people get wiser as they get older, but frankly, most don't.  If you're an idiot when you're 10, you'll probably be an idiot when you're 25.

I do think that she will regret making this song/video as she gets older, but mostly because it's somewhat "kiddy," not because it's a terrible example for other children and all-around appallingly awful.

andyson:
    I would call her dad an idiot.

I'd agree 100% there.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:32 AM

Charle you are one strange cookie.  Your lack of presence around here was nice, so for Christmas can you go away?

Cheers,

b0gey

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:33 AM

b0geybuster:

Charle you are one strange cookie.  Your lack of presence around here was nice, so for Christmas can you go away?

Cheers,

b0gey

58.9 average

You mad?

Hatah!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:36 AM

What does your average have to do with you being a donkey?

Cheers,

b0gey

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:41 AM

b0geybuster:

Cheers,

b0gey

Twas sarcasm and satire, my dearest friend.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 6:43 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    Call a spade a spade, imo.

CharlemagneRH:

b0geybuster:

Cheers,

b0gey

Sorry was just using your advice.

b0gey

RSS