Forums

Help › Forums

The big Fight

Thu, May 7 2015 1:32 AM (105 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:37 AM

Having stayed up till almost 6.am to watch the fight,i have to agree that FM won the fight,even though i was a Mp fan.It went the way as i expected,as in FM would grab hold and run around ring when MP got in close.Yes MP managed to get inside of FM's jab a few times,but never did enough damage,allowing FM to counter and move away.

I personally don't think the winning scores were right,as i had FM winning it by 4 rounds at most,Basically FM used his tight defense and reach advantage to keep MP at bay.You can't fault the guy as he had a game plan,stuck to it and was the deserved winner.MP just didn't do enough imo.

Russell

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:38 AM

...it was boring, I'm glad I taped it. I get insomnia from time to time and I can watch it for a cure, along with a reminder of how to spend $100 foolishly, and not to bet (another $300) with my heart. I figured pu$$y-boy would win, but I don't care for his type. The biggest heart-breaker was Buffer's laryngitis (throat cancer ?). But I do enjoy reading all the comments here via the many out-house educated boxing Einsteins that know nothing. ;-} 

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:40 AM

@ goldeena.

Not cool m8, why spoiling a fun thread because you disagree the result of the fight?

You made your point and it is ok, we understand that, but no need to attack other members only because they are from the Us. People here have absolutely nothing to do with Vietnam or any other incriminating stuff...wth?

You keep on filling up the forum with your discriminating comments, you will soon receive a ban warning...and end up banned.

Lets keep it fun and talk about the fight, whether we disagree with the result or not : ))

Eric

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 9:40 AM

goldeena:

floyd got *** laced there.

You must have been watching a different fight to me and the rest of the planet !!

One of the best boxing performances I have seen for a long time , pure quality and natural ability. Manny couldnt get close to FM , although I must admit he did win rounds 4 & 6.

Manny Pacquiao is one of sports good guys , a living legend in and out of the ring but unfortunately he was out boxed by one of the best boxers of the past 30 years. Like or Loath the guy he is a boxing genius ... Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Good Luck out there !

Andy

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 10:01 AM

goldeena:
    you get a bit 'touchy' about politics you germans don't you - well here is one that will send u in to overload pal.......hitler was 'almost' right, he wasn't far short, just fatally flawed is all.

Gassner's law, Godwin's law: Two laws infringed in one phrase, that's not too bad.

But it's the Posting Guidelines I have in mind - no emotions here, just disappointment about you. You're the one whose temper is out of control IMHO. It's called "Gift und Galle spucken" here.

EOD.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2015 4:28 AM

goldeena:

his love of a jew perverted his true intent - you see the power of a man right there, a man would kill the world for a woman, and then would kill it just the same to spite a womans rejection - see paulton.

i work with men everyday - i know you deeply.

You are a disgusting odious poster, please go back to PP, oh that's right, they hate you over there...

And just FYI my partner, who loves me deeply, is an absolutely beautiful lady who turns heads wherever she goes.

I imagine you do too, but for very, very different reasons. You turn stomachs.

RSS