Thu, May 7 2015 1:32 AM (105 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 7:46 AM

-

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 7:48 AM

Mayweather won the fight for sure.  Pac-man couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  In fact, I think he hand a land rate in the single digits for power punches.

Mayweather gave him a lesson, sad as I am to say it.

I did get a laugh at how many people out there thought that it didn't live up to the hype because nobody got knocked out.  Anyone who knows boxing has said well in advance that there would be no knockout in this match.  It was going to come down to the scorecards.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:12 AM

They say most sportsmen are better now than the "olden days", with dieticians, analysts etc etc.......Not boxing though, as Hagler, Leonard, Hearns and Duran, to name but 4, would have knocked these two over the ropes...IMHO

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:18 AM

goldeena:
    did. he. ***.

I didn't really care who won the fight but, it was clearly won by Mayweather. All of the experts even agreed. We all made both fighters multi-millions. There are more pressing needs in the world than this fight!

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:20 AM

goldeena:
    but manny won that fight conclusively, there is no argument - i will never watch that sport again, it was going downhill, had its big chance and absolutely blew it.
    I expect no fight but choreography, no sport but showbiz - no reason to become upset.

And no politics here please.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:29 AM

you're goin the right way for a smacked bottom (moderation) - too much venom any day - let alone a lovely Sunday 

RSS