Forums

Help › Forums

Isnt it time to really clean up, WGT?

Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:07 AM (72 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 4:56 PM

fatdan:
    Coming soon, new camouflage avatars, for the days your on the course  when some ahole calls in an air strike!

LMAO Dan!

Thanks all, glad it put a smile on your face,

Andy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 1:19 AM

Andy, you never cease to amaze...and this one's even got a cool bonus at the end, a couple of links to vids of Chris Hitchens.  You thought of everything!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 7:03 PM

Just got this in an e-mail. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 7:17 PM

LMFBOOOOOOOO

Excelled there Andy lol

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:22 PM

Hahahaha oooo that is funny stuff !!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:33 PM

Covenant:

Glitches after glitches after glitches.

I just played, no, tried to play a simpel 2 man game, practice conditions ( pga9 tournament on ladders, co, uk) and the amount of glitches in just that one effort were staggering.

Loading error, loading difficulties, disconnections, not able to move marker, disappeared flagsticks, backview were the avatar still showed, able to move marker on hte right overview of the hole but it does not move on the actual holescreen, jumping meters, accelerating meters, stuttering meters, putting settings jumping from 50 to 100 without any reason.

And all this was just in one game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice to WGT: close the site for at least a month and go fixing, testing, fixing again till you got all this out of the way

PS, you still did not get the speednominations for your tournaments right.

Yes WGT ... time to clean up your act ...

On second thought ... never mind fixing it ... just trash can the whole thing.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 8:33 PM

OHHHH OK, I see where this is going buddy...

Well the jokes on you Mr. Paparazzi, I don't eat bacon on my doubles, with summer approaching the Midwest I'm watching my figure, almost time to put the boat in the water, get out the "Thong" and head for the "Party Cove"!!!!

Now lets see you make a putt this weekend with THAT f'n image stuck in your head! LOL

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 9:38 PM

Too damn funny... Andyson strikes again!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:21 AM

fatdan:

OHHHH OK, I see where this is going buddy...

Well the jokes on you Mr. Paparazzi, I don't eat bacon on my doubles, with summer approaching the Midwest I'm watching my figure, almost time to put the boat in the water, get out the "Thong" and head for the "Party Cove"!!!!

Now lets see you make a putt this weekend with THAT f'n image stuck in your head! LOL

I just kinda upchucked a bit...

:)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 5:31 AM

fatdan:
    with summer approaching the Midwest I'm watching my figure, almost time to put the boat in the water, get out the "Thong" and head for the "Party Cove"!!!!

Now lets see you make a putt this weekend with THAT f'n image stuck in your head!

Now THAT right there has to be a violation of the Terms and Conditions! LMAO!

RSS