Forums

Help › Forums

game bugs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:22 PM (63 replies)
  • ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 2:40 PM

Certain NOT your internet Definitely  WGT I Moaned a few days ago   and low and behold EURICA  fixed  NOT MANY SAY WELL DONE WGT so I'm not going to break the habit , but thks for the fix !!

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 2:45 PM

LOOKS LIKE I JUST  JOINED THE POSSE     ( LOL )  Lets ride and get them credit steelers .. 

I aint gonna buy no more gear !!

• BabeLincoln
    3,080 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 9:01 PM

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on WGT since joining in 2010.  I won't spend another dollar until they pay the credits owed for our last two CC premium tournaments.

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 6:15 PM

NOW 21 DAYS (3 FULL WEEKS) AND COUNTING!   THE BOYCOTT CONTINUES....

• AliciaVH
    241 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 9:43 PM

I've joined the boycott.  Three weeks to pay out is unacceptable.

~Alicia

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 12:32 PM

WGTadmin2:

Glenn

About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

think he means dropping the game, have had it happen to me. Those "unforseen errors" or whatever you guys call it.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 3:20 PM

TracyMax:

WGTadmin2:

Glenn

About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

think he means dropping the game, have had it happen to me. Those "unforseen errors" or whatever you guys call it.

its unexpected error, wgts new home screen

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 3:48 PM

I don't get what the hell the problem is.  This is probably the best WGT has performed in one long ass time.  The meter feels fine overall (minus an occasional glitch), invites work for the most part, and even the "unexpected errors" aren't as common as they once were.

If you're havin' golf problems I feel bad for ya, son - I got 99 problems, but a glitch ain't one.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 4:04 PM

MichaelStroke:

I don't get what the hell the problem is.  This is probably the best WGT has performed in one long ass time.  The meter feels fine overall (minus an occasional glitch), invites work for the most part, and even the "unexpected errors" aren't as common as they once were.

If you're havin' golf problems I feel bad for ya, son - I got 99 problems, but a glitch ain't one.

i got 99 problems too, but crack aint one. 

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 2:11 AM

davepttrsn:

NOW 21 DAYS (3 FULL WEEKS) AND COUNTING!   THE BOYCOTT CONTINUES....

NOW 4 FULL WEEKS AND COUNTING!  THIS IS REALLY INSANE.  WGT CANNOT HAVE PREMIUM TOURNEYS, HAVE PEOPLE PAY $100 TO PLAY THEM, AND THEN NOT PAY OUT CREDITS.  OUR CC BOYCOTT CONTINUES...

RSS