Forums

Help › Forums

game bugs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:22 PM (63 replies)
  • JOHNNYGOLDENBEAR
    58 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 11:10 PM

I appreciate wgt trying their best to fix issues but im now in for over 4500 in credits ...im currently now on cabo and it keeps taking me out saying game is no longer available....we are shooting a 4 on 4 trny and it never even took me out and ask to return by myself...so i restarted back 9 3 times now and same issue...i want my 4 x 60 credits back IMMEDIATELY AS A SHOW THAT U EVEN ARE HEARING US.   2NDLY ...THE GLITCHES CONTINUE WITH OTHERS GETTING THE O SNAP FACE DISCONNECTS ...PLEASE FIX

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 11:54 PM

JOHNNYGOLDENBEAR:
    i restarted back 9 3 times now and same issue

Knowing there is and has been a multi-player bug for months, why would you pay to play a 4 player game? And, even worse, why would you repeat paying after losing your first fee?

It's foolish to play or attempt to play a multi-player game on any course that requires a fee to play.

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 1:57 AM

I don't know if this is a WGT bug or simply WGT being understaffed and unable to keep up with awarding credits for  paid tournaments.

It has been 19 days since we had a premium tournament with a high entry fee.  With me adding money to the pot, we are due a $61.00 return to the 9 members who entered.

I have written many messages for the past week.  First for a few days to WGTicon, who finally told me to write to Member Services.  After my first e-mail, I received a reply saying that premium tournaments can take up to 15 days to pay out (news to me, since they were always paid out within a day (two days tops) in the past.

On day 15 I wrote back to Member Services (and every day since, making it 5 straight days now) and they have not even had enough courtesy to even reply to my messages.

In the meantime, we had another two round, ten day premium tournament (with a $24.40 payout after WGT's 20% cut) and that has not been paid either.

I am about ready to find another online golf game.  In the meantime, our country club is boycotting any more premium tournaments or spending another dime on WGT credits until this is resolved.

This is totally unacceptable!

Dave

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 3:11 AM

Typical  WGT  Take the percentages give FA in return  ,,why have  we not learned  WGT are just a money grabbing ,holding, onto as long as possible.. Why when you can only use credits won to buy  gear on WGT ..Better if you could change for $ to cash out. NOT A HOPE IN HELLS CHANCE !! 

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 3:26 AM

Meter has been V/G over last couple of weeks , WHY then does Meter work fine on drives , 2nd shots but when it comes to putt it goes jumpy ,,,has been perfect on all aspects untill last couple of days  and only when putting,, ..Tried different courses same thing ... ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS .?? and if you are when when will you FIX  ???  IF NOT AWARE  YOU ARE NOW   !!!

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 9:35 AM

i agree, meter has been very jumpy, but mostly on iron shots, not at the drive or putting. The issue with putting remains the same, dots moving at inconsistent intervals

• rokaathechoker
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 1:50 PM

i have been saying that there is a problem with the swing meter for  weeks , one of the responses suggested that there was a problem with my internet connection, well there is no problem with the net connection , you can make your own conclusions. 

• coolness1
    1,219 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 2:44 PM

davepttrsn:

I don't know if this is a WGT bug or simply WGT being understaffed and unable to keep up with awarding credits for  paid tournaments.

It has been 19 days since we had a premium tournament with a high entry fee.  With me adding money to the pot, we are due a $61.00 return to the 9 members who entered.

I have written many messages for the past week.  First for a few days to WGTicon, who finally told me to write to Member Services.  After my first e-mail, I received a reply saying that premium tournaments can take up to 15 days to pay out (news to me, since they were always paid out within a day (two days tops) in the past.

On day 15 I wrote back to Member Services (and every day since, making it 5 straight days now) and they have not even had enough courtesy to even reply to my messages.

In the meantime, we had another two round, ten day premium tournament (with a $24.40 payout after WGT's 20% cut) and that has not been paid either.

I am about ready to find another online golf game.  In the meantime, our country club is boycotting any more premium tournaments or spending another dime on WGT credits until this is resolved.

This is totally unacceptable!

Dave

I won the above referenced tournament and have been waiting almost 3 weeks to receive my prize money (over $24)!  I am joining this boycott.  I will not spend another dime for tournaments or to buy credits until WGT gives me what they owe me.

• Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 1:03 AM

I have joined the above boycott as well.  WGT owes me a lot of credits from those CC tournaments.  The other thing is, I haven't kept track but realized that I probably haven't been paid from recent RG tournaments either.  My e-mail never indicated that they have been paid.

• Josh091984
    192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 2:05 AM

They don't owe me as much as others in the club, but I am joining the boycott.

~Josh

RSS