Forums

Help › Forums

game bugs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:22 PM (63 replies)
  • glennprocter
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 3:46 PM

when are you going to fix all the bugs that have been going on lately??  kicking people out, meter jumping all over the place?> arghh!!!

• gcjca1234
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 6:07 PM

Fix the bugs. I played a game yesterday a foursome stroke play, got to the last hole and the game shut down. FIX THE BUGS

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 2:54 AM

For some odd reason my clubs are not making contact sounds not, and yes the option is turned on any clue wgt?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:21 AM

Glenn

About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 2:06 PM

tramilleo:

For some odd reason my clubs are not making contact sounds not, and yes the option is turned on any clue wgt?

My club has no sound on the Par 3 tee shots. The ding sounds, but not the club/hit sound.

• tigersnotgolden
    179 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 3:22 PM

reading your response, I guess you are tired of the complaints.  Though the meter is better there are still lag problems and I am able to see it jump at times.  "Kicking people out" is when is nothing new.   It's when we get disconnected from the game.

• gus177
    51 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 12:35 AM

same here Jay  i get no tee off shot sounds only on par 3's this  came about after last maintinence they did  other day ..

to wgtadmin2.

kicking people out  i have had this several times i have sent in a report this issue 5-6 times...what i get during a game  single play or  2-4 player games.

is  the square box   cannot connect to wgt  do you want to try again yes or no .

thier is abbsolutely nothing wrong with my connection .as main page is connected. to wgt  i even refreshed that page to see if  wgt logged me out  which has happened before

what  wgt  needs to happen is  more data storage on server's   for  your members on loading  next locations and next holes .

i know  flash player  does crash  at times  but  thats not wgt  fault  .i cant use the flash player version PAPPI  for opera  and chrome, as meter stutters  badly. i found that  if i use the firefox NPAPI version  meter runs smooth and reliable ..

HOPE THIS HELPS OTHER USERS THAT HAVE MAJOR  METER STUTTERING  .

IM ON WINDOWS 7  ULTIMATE  32 BIT  X86 BASED  PC

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 3:35 AM

WGTadmin2:
    About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

Well maybe your need to hired some qualified techs because the one's you have are fking idiots. meter is even worse then before since this new update. jumps just before click and is all jittery like a crackhead going through withdrawls. only thing i seen from this last update is new *** that you added. focus is on mobile and new us open course, same *** every year this time. it's time to just walk away and just say FU

• supermc
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 8:43 AM

The ONLY problem I have had since the update:  I finish the last hole and nothing happens.  The next screen doesn't show up to give me my points or show me how great I am or anything.  I'm just left looking at my ball in the bunker at the last hole on Pebble Beach.

• christpirate
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 12:30 PM

I have exactly the same thing happening.  Last three rounds froze immediately after finishing.  Just finished a fun 18 hole game with a pal that went into extra rounds and lost the whole thing when the screen froze right after the winning putt.  No points or credits attributed to round play either.  

RSS