Forums

Help › Forums

game bugs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:22 PM (63 replies)
  • Tsalagiman
    11 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 2:29 PM

I'm having the same problem. The club contact sound fails to work on one club and one shot on each hole. The club on which it fails is different with each hole.

• beerhauler
    40 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 8:14 PM

WGTadmin2:

Glenn

About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

The DAMN bugs were never fixed.  This has been an ongoing problem since sometime back in February.  Played the Uneven Lies at Merion (18 holes) tonite and shot a tremendously GOOD round of 120.  Yes that's right ..... 120.  BTW that's a total of 50 (FIFTY...half a hundred....50) over par.  The game should be called "Unplayable Lies" or maybe just "LIES".  The meter was all over the f**king screen and the distance and direction of each shot was nothing but a complete joke.

I am a Level 90 player and I KNOW my scores should not be 50 (yes 50) over par.  I was a computer programmer, system analyst, and consultant for over 40 years.  I KNOW damn well that these problems can be fixed if someone has the initiative and knowledge to do the same.

Oh, don't tell me to try another browser.  I did that and the SAME problem occurs in it.  I don't know which one or who of the Golf Gods you PISSED off, but things are beginning to look bad for WGT.  Your client database is going to start dwindling very quickly if something is not done pretty soon.  BTW, I am playing on a computer that is less than 5 months old so I know that the technology is sufficient for WGT.

IMHO I think the problem is in Adobe's FLASH.  Seems like all (maybe most) of the problems started to occur after an update was made to FLASH a couple of months ago.  Contact Adobe and tell them to get their act together. Maybe the problems would straighten out then.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 1:05 AM

Do you experience this on different, random shots, other than tee shots?

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 2:10 AM

WGTadmin2:

Glenn

About 4 weeks ago we made major meter improvements.  Is it worse for you now? What is "Kicking people out"?

WGTadmin2.....are you paid to pretend you don't know what your customers are talking about ??

• gus177
    51 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 2:24 AM

hi alosso.

i have noticed  an odd  4 par  on St Andrews doing same  no  tee off  contact  ball sound .

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 2:35 AM

I've heard "no tee-off ball contact sound" (NOT), but my Q to Tsalagiman is, does "random" also appear from the FW?

• Kikoychu
    165 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 1:34 PM

I just can't seem to Load Matchplay or Skins Challenge rounds, I kinda get stuck at 61 to 70%. Could it be this stupid 30 sec  video ad that's causing the problem? 

• BigSerupe52
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 2:44 PM

I am responding because I found the BIGGEST BUG OF ALL I CAN NOT GET INTO GET CREDITS TO SPEND REAL FOOKIN MONEY TO UPGRADE CLUBS  MIGHTY FINE JOB WGT LMAO ALL THE WAY TO MY BA NK

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 6:16 PM

played at this place for 5 years and this is the first time ive seen this mapping here - has something at wgt slipped and the overlays aren't quite in sync? I do know about bad mapping at other places - been there many times , just the first time ive seen it so bad - its pretty clearly in the bunker lol.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 10:22 PM

I missed a 1 footer today........    Haha.  The friends here are all that matters to me now. This game is fkd and obviously beyond repair. AKA   Fubar.

drama,gifs,kids,golfs

RSS