Forums

Help › Forums

Amazing how some people become good at this game so quickly.

Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM (98 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 6:05 PM

Shane31794:
    What I dont understand is that someone can create an account and in a day or two be at level 27 and be a master with a 85.6 percent score and not use money???

I can explain, under rule 22, paragraph 3 their is a clause. It is called market fluctuation, take out the l and add a k

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 7:32 PM

x1524807:

aussieguyadam:
    Nothing better then seeing new players showing a interest in the game and wanting to do

in all due respect to you and yours, B S

LOL  sure

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 12:06 AM

x1524807:

VanHalenLover:
    hrowing the ball around for fun and testing the waters, but every now and again you find one who wants to chat and learn

laughed myself to sleep

Congratulations, you've won the nasty piece of work award.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 8:52 AM

piztaker:

I really wasn't trying, but I accept your highest honor that you could bestow

I feel bad that you need this game to find someone to chat with, but I understand that their are many lonely people in this world

The only teaching tool you have is to tell them to get all those high class clubs, ball and putter. That is the only way, besides practice, that will improve this game.

You sound like you are trying to teach real golf, not virtual golf. Real golf, if you have attained any amount of expertise , would enable you to be a teacher, virtual, on the other hand, is not something you teach, you practice, practice and practice. In case you have not noticed, each hole in virtual golf performs differently each time you play.  Are you teaching how to use the mouse, lol, or are you teaching what clubs to buy. Anyhow, merry Xmas and happy new year, and I say if you are a master, and are playing hacks, you deserve whatever you get

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 9:58 AM

You're getting more and more absurd every day, when did you run out of meds?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 10:11 AM

x1524807:
    and I say if you are a master, and are playing hacks, you deserve whatever you get

I get a lot of satisfaction out of it, and enjoy helping others. If that is what I deserve for paying hacks, I'm good with it!

just sayin'

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 10:38 AM

VanHalenLover:
    I get a lot of satisfaction out of it, and enjoy helping others. If that is what I deserve for paying hacks, I'm good with it!

lol,  like me playing with my 2 year old friends, at 2 am in the morning

just saying, lol

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 10:39 AM

Angeltotti20:
    You're getting more and more absurd every day, when did you run out of meds?

why does the truth make stupid people say things like the above

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 10:51 AM

VanHalenLover:
    I get a lot of satisfaction out of it, and enjoy helping others.

In a nutshell. I can't tell you how many players can regularly beat me that I met as a Master and they were hacks. Just paying it forward...........  :-)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 1:02 PM

x1524807:

piztaker:

I feel bad that you need this game to find someone to chat with, but I understand that their are many lonely people in this world

I'd rather play with a hack than play with myself. Have a nice day.

RSS